Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Rudra and Ameerah had their Maggie together, and after finishing the whole bowl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rudra and Ameerah had their Maggie together, and after finishing the whole bowl. Rudra went inside the kitchen to keep them in the basin, but his small height wasn't letting him do that. He tried jumping as well, but failed miserably. Naina saw him struggling to keep the empty bowls inside the basin. She came near him, and softly ruffled his hair while saying - "Kya kar rahe ho aap champ?"

"Maine socha aapka thoda kaam kam kar doon...isliye yeh rakhne aaya tha, but basin bahut upar banayi hai aap logo ne." Rudra said with a sad pout, and Naina gently carried him up and made him sit near the wash basin. He grinned, and quickly kept the bowls beside a few more unwashed vessels.

"Aur kuch bana ke doon aapko?" Naina asked him smilingly, along with placing the freshly roasted chapati inside the casserole. He nodded his head in no, and said with a grinning face - "Rudra sirf itna hi khata hai chachi...aapko pata nahi kya?"

"Haan...haan mujhe sab pata hai nautanki." She pinched his soft cheek, and Rudra gave a cute smile.

• Naina finished her work within one hour, and sent the lunch box of Sameer's with the driver to his office. She was feeling so exhausted, she went inside Ameerah's bedroom to set her bed, and keep all the scattered toys in their place. She kept all the soft toys in one huge printed box, and other stuff in the cabinet. She was lovingly looking at their family photo-frame, which had numerous pictures of Ameerah with them, in some they were holding her hand, and was guiding her How To Walk, in some they were teaching her the letters of Alphabet and Numbers, in some Naina was giving a bath to her little princess, in some Ameerah was sitting on Sameer's back as he was giving her a piggyback ride. A small tear drop fell out of her left side eye, and She gently roamed her hand on the precious pictures.

Suddenly two pairs of hands tighten above her knee, and She hears her daughter's weeping silently. Though the voice of her cries were silent, a Mother's heart always succeeds in knowing the pain of her own child. Naina quickly turned around, and saw Ameerah hiccuping while controlling the flood of her tears. This sight shattered her heart into gazillion pieces, and Naina quickly made her drink the water, while rubbing her back smoothly. Once her hiccups stopped, She asked her softly - "Kya hua baby? Aap ro kyu rahe the? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya aapko?"

"Dadi mujhse pyaar kyu nahi karti hai?" Instead of answering her question. Ameerah asked her worried mother with an innocent face, and Naina looked at her shockingly.

"Baby aisa nahi hai...she also loves you." Naina knew she was doing wrong by giving false hopes to her daughter, that her grandma loves her.

"No Mumma, she doesn't love me, woh mujhe humesha daant thi hai, chillati hai...Rudra ke saath toh aisa nahi karti woh?" Ameerah said with pain in her voice, and her tiny hands went around Naina's stomach. She was hiding her face under the fabric of her mother's kurti, and was sobbing quietly. Naina gently caressed her hair, and her mind was engaged in trying to figure out what suddenly made Ameerah question her about her grandma's rude behaviour?

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें