Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Sameer was trying to mend his mistake, and get her apology, but neither naina was melting a little for his efforts, nor was letting him come closer to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sameer was trying to mend his mistake, and get her apology, but neither naina was melting a little for his efforts, nor was letting him come closer to him. He was getting frustrated because of her rudeness, he is her husband he doesn't need her permission for anything, but still respecting her comfort. He is controlling himself, and is waiting that she will itself would forgive him.

5th night of their honeymoon, naina got fresh and wear red nightgown, she sat on the chair, which was placed ahead of dressing table, and taking little paste of lotion, she started to apply on her shoulder, and neck. The scent of it was very aromatic, and intoxicating, she looked at her husband through the mirror, he was sitting on the bed, and was doing something on his phone. He looked at her for once, and then again immersed himself in scrolling through his phone screen. She sighed, and sustained her body massage, Sameer was staring her with layer of intensity, and desire to kiss her.

Naina completes her work in five minutes, and then reluctantly goes towards their bed, and settled herself on its edge. She was still rubbing her hands on her fair skin, and the scent of it was pulling sameer towards her like a strong magnet.

He turn off his phone, and going closer to her back figure, he swiftly takes her silky hair on left side shoulder, and softly kiss her on her neck. Naina jumped on her place, and asked him - "yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?"

Sameer didn't felt like giving her any answer, because she don't deserve it, she should know that if she is a married woman, then it is her duty to keep her husband happy, physically and mentally both. He was kissing her skin so wildly, and it was irritating to naina, she pushed him away, and shouted him - "Dimag kharab hai kya aapka? yeh kya tarika hua mere paas aane ka?"

"Toh kya karu main aur? chaar din se I am trying to make you happy, kya kuch nahi kiya maine...lekin tu maan hi nahi rahi hai." Sameer said in frustration, and naina asked him - "So what? aise manayege aap mujhe?? aapko idea bhi hain aise forcefully kisi ke close jana kitna bada crime hai."

"Hey are you ok? kisi ke close jane se kya matlab? sabke saamne sabki ijazat se tujhe apni biwi bana kar laya hoon main...I can do anything with you, mujhe zarurat nahin hain tere permission ki." He replied her in anger, and she was shocked, in which era he is living? In this time there should be consent of both husband and wife while making physical relationship, he can't force himself.

"Kaunse zamane me jee rahe hai aap? aaj kal ke time me yeh sab nahi hota hai...infact pehle ke zamane me bhi koi koi jo understanding wale husband hote the, woh log wait karte the apni wife ke consent ke liye, aur yahan aap mujhe keh rahe hai ki aapko mere se permission lene ki zarurat nahi hai? Why?? you definitely need my permission sameer, bina uske you can't even touch me. Understood?" Naina reprimanded him for talking nonsense, and Sameer gently hold her hand, said in normal tone - "ok I am sorry...main thoda behak gaya tha, forgive me, lekin yaar try to understand me as well...We are on honeymoon, log yahan enjoy karne aate hai and here I am not even allow to kiss you, yeh kya baat hui? Kaise koi husband uski wife ko bina touch kiye rahega chaar dino tak?? Kuch toh socha kar mera bhi...mana meri galti thi, usko sudhar bhi raha hoon na. Aisa thodi kaha ki teri galti thi isme, I am admitting I had made a mistake...now please end this topic here, aur firse new start karte hai."

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें