Training Partners

Goku was sitting in the teacher lounge as Todoroki was just sitting there with his head down.

Goku - Okay Todoroki why don't you tell me what's going?

Todoroki - I'm sure you know who my father is right?

Goku - Yeah Endeavor right?

He nodded and he took a breath as he started to speak.

Todoroki - Well my father Endeavor has been obsessed to become the Number 1 Hero and now you are getting close to the rank of Number 1 as well.

Goku - Oh yeah I'm number 3 but Endeavor has a pretty impressive record. He's strong and determined.

Todoroki - Well I wanted to ask if you could train me personally.

Goku - Why do you need me to train you your already skilled enough without me. I saw from your training exercise.

Todoroki - Have you heard of Quirk Marriages?

Goku - Yeah my wife and Izuku have told me about it. Two people get married to have a strong child with a powerful quirk. Are you telling me that Endeavor...

Todoroki nodded as Goku kept quiet throughout the rest of the whole 5 minutes of silence. Goku just got up and walked to the door as he signaled Todoroki to follow him. After waiting for him to change into his gym uniform, Goku had Todoroki fight him with everything he had as he wanted to see his limit so he could break them.

Todoroki shot a giant ice wall towards Goku but easily blocked the attack as all he did was had a small Ki blast cut through the ice breaking it apart before it could even come close to contact.

Goku - Now that you hit me with only half of your power try both your fire and ice.

Todoroki just stood there refusing to attack. Goku didn't understood why he was just standing there making him confused but also concerned.

Goku - Why aren't you doing it?

Todoroki - I refuse to use my father's fire.

Goku - Hold on is your quirk called "Half Ice, Half Endeavor"? That's what I thought so stop thinking your power is a curse. What controls the body?

Todoroki - The brain why?

Goku - Right so who's brain is that?

Todoroki - ......it's mi-

Goku - Yours! Now what does that say about your power. Nobody controls you but yourself that means that your powers is yours. It's your quirk not his.

Todoroki looked shocked as he got down on one knee and his left side started to spark fire and then it bursted.

Goku - It's your destiny! You choose what hero you want to be!

Todoroki stood up and controlled his flames as his right side also turned on and he was now in control of his power.

Todoroki - Thank you...Master.

Goku smiled as he backed away and got in his fighting stance.

Goku - Now actually hit me with everything.

Todoroki shot out a giant ice wave even bigger than before as Goku again blocked it with his Ki but before the ice could finish he felt the air feeling hotter than it exploded. Goku quickly crossed his arms as the explosion basically consumed him and Todoroki started panting as he never knew how powerful he actually was.

Goku stood up with a smile as he told Todoroki he needed to make amends with the past to move on with the future as Todoroki knew what he meant.

Goku then started to train him with Ki as Todoroki had a bit of trouble but he was able to get a Ki sphere out longer than Izuku when he started training.

Goku - Good Shoto. Now how about we come back tomorrow and continue okay?

Todoroki nodded as he thanked Goku and walked home, Goku on the other hand knew that he has to take care of Todoroki both physically and mentally. He flew back home and waited for the day to end.

The next morning Goku woke up and felt a itch in his back and wanted to reach it but he couldn't until he scratched but he wasn't using his hands. Goku looked behind him and saw a familiar brown fur. Goku's tail grew back but it didn't really shocked him since he knew it was growing but he didn't expect it to grow back quickly.

Goku - Neat.

Izuku knocked in his door as he asked Goku for his regular training but when he saw the tail it freaked him out but after calming down he asked Goku for his training.

Goku - Alright just let me shower and I'll be outside just tell Katsuki to be ready okay.

Izuku nodded as he called Bakugo telling him about training and after a quick shower Goku used Instant Transmission to pick up both Katsuki and Izuku and went to U.A Gym Gamma but before they began someone entered.

Todoroki - Master is our training beginning?

Izuku/Katsuki - Master?!

Goku smiled as Todoroki bowed to him and both went to continue with their Ki training. While Bakugo and Izuku were training outside with Izuku getting slightly uncomfortable with Todoroki training with Goku but Bakugo just came with a punch but Izuku just kicked him back.

Bakugo - Stop being jealous he's our teacher. Plus your his kid he trained you before me so stop getting distracted and hit me in my perfect jawline! Broccoli Boy

Izuku chuckled as he flew in the air with Bakugo following with his explosions as he tried to attack him but Izuku used Instant Transmission to get behind him.

Izuku - You got sloppy.

He spinner around however before he could deliver the kick Bakugo used Instant Transmission and shot an energy blast right into Izuku's stomach pushing him to the ground.

Bakugo - I win bitch!

Izuku - Not yet!

During their battle Goku was able to teach Todoroki the basics of Ki control and how to use it to make his power even stronger.

Goku - Alright now let's head outside.

Both went outside to see Bakugo and Izuku in heat of battle before Goku stopped them.

Goku - Alright Izuku, Katsuki I want you three to fight me at the same time.

Trio - Huh?