Unlocked Power

All Might - Thank you very much.

Goku - I swear. I'm never gonna bet again.

Izuku raised his arms in victory as Bakugo was bummed but he did make a promise to himself that he would win.

Todoroki looked at his father's direction to see him slightly unsatisfied but he remembered what Goku had told him.

"You have to get stronger not for anyone else but yourself."

Todoroki - Master...I know who I want to be.

He looked at Goku and saw him smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

The next challenge was a cavalry battle with Izuku being worth a ten million points. Sadly most people didn't wanted to partner up with him but he was lucky with Ochaco, Hatsume and Tokoyami.

(It goes as normal so let's just skip it)

Midnight - Now we will begin the main battle. Because now everyone will face off in one on one matches.

Izuku was first against Shinso and he took a deep breath and started to warm up.

Goku - Yo. You okay?

Izuku - Yeah...just worried.

Goku - I get it. But your gonna do good. Just remember don't underestimate your opponent.

All Might - Plus you have One for All on your side. Anyways...whenever your scared or nervous about a fight, just try and deal with it by smiling.

Izuku nodded and smiled as he walked out and got ready for his fight.

He walked out with most of the audience cheering him on and he noticed up on the seats of his class, Momo was cheering him on with the others behind her doing the same. However one was in front row booing him.

Bakugo - Booo! You suck!

Izuku - I love you too!

Shinso - Shall we start?

Izuku looked at Shinso as he took a breath and nodded, taking a similar stance of his father.

Shinso - It's a shame that monkey tail idiot backed away from this. Him cheering you on like those other idiots.

Normally insults like these wouldn't work but the moment Shinso pointed to the stands his reach pointed to Yaoyorozu. This wasn't gonna sit well with the successor.

Izuku - You take that bac-!

Shinso - Got you.

Sadly because of his anger, Izuku fell victim to the brainwashing quirk of Shinso as he slowly started to obey him.

Shinso - Walk out of the ring.

Izuku started to walk slowly with a blank look on his face with Bakugo screaming at him to stop playing around however Goku noticed his eyes being blank.

Goku - He's under mind control.

All Might - Come on kid. Turn around please.

Izuku - MOVE! MOVE!!!

Suddenly looking at the direction of All Might he saw something. It was seven shadows but slowly he started seeing their faces.

"Fight for them"

"Fight for them"

"Don't lose control"

"You can pull through this"

"It's your turn now...Izuku"

After speaking once, all of them turned into different spheres of light and flew right to Izuku. Energy was flowing through his body as he felt something increasing.

His power was growing as his aura bursted and stopped his tracks.

Goku was shocked of the power as he saw Izuku's aura started to change a bit. Slowly his white aura was turning into a light greenish color.

His eyes were now fierce as he looked back and saw his opponent.

Izuku - Thank for helping me unlock my power. Now it's time we finish this.

Rushing right towards Shinso with his hand being drawn back with all of his energy poured into it, Shinso could only see Izuku smiling at him as his fist was ready to make contact.

Closing his eyes, he waited for the blow but he saw nothing nor did he felt anything.

Slowly he started to open his eyes as Izuku clapped his hands near Shinso's nose and it was enough to scare him to the ground.

Midnight - The winner is Midoriya! He advances.

Izuku powered down as he smiled and waved at the audience however he saw Shinso walking away but he got behind him and tapped his shoulder.

Izuku - Hey...I know you wanted this just as much as me but you shouldn't be ashamed of what you failed at. Be proud that you made it this far.

This comment alone shocked Shinso as he looked up and saw his classmates cheering him on as he smiled and both students shook hands.

Shinso - I'll get stronger and beat you.

Izuku - I'll be ready and hey thanks for fighting with me.

He lifted his hand and gave a small wave as Izuku went to his seat with Goku proud that he was able to make another friend but to also unlock some new power.

Bakugo - What the hell was that?!

Izuku - I don't know. I don't think I'm able to unlock it again but it felt awesome. Kacchan, we need to talk privately with Dad.

He understood as both walked out and spotted All Might and Goku close by as they pulled them into a waiting room and Izuku spoke up.

Izuku - I think I saw the previous users.