The start of U.A

Class 1A was shocked to see Goku the Number 4 Hero as their teacher but Katsuki and Izuku were more shocked since now they have Goku who is a father to Izuku, Uncle to Katsuki but Master to both boys.

Goku - Alright everyone I want you all to put these uniforms on and we'll go to the back to test out your abilities.

Ochaco - Um Mr Son...

Goku - Oh no formalities. Just Goku is fine.

Ochaco - Ok Gok...

Goku - Mr. Son Goku!

Ochaco - M-Mr. Son Goku!

Izuku - Dad stop already.

Everyone (except Bakugo) - DAD?!!

Goku - Yep Izuku Midoriya is my son and Katsuki Bakugo here is my nephew and my number 1 fan.

Bakugo - Oh shut it you idiot!

Goku - Now everyone hurry get changed so we can do something fun and come back for Orientation.

Class - Yes sir.

(Timeskip)

Goku - Okay Katsuki throw this ball with your quirk at full power.

Katsuki grabbed the ball and threw the ball as it went so far. Goku looked at the phone and saw that it had 2,090 meters.

Goku - You all need to know your limits and make sure you surpass them. Here in U.A we don't stay with tradition with other schools so I can manage the class however I see fit so whoever fails in last will have to do the exercises again but without your quirk . Now let's begin with the test. Remember go all out and use your quirks.

50m run was the first test as many passes and Izuku and Bakugo got a tied score. The other test everyone killed mostly

The test were easy for everyone as the first place was Izuku then Bakugo, and so on with Mineta being the last place.

Goku - Alright go Mineta.

Mineta - Sir please I'm tired.

Goku - Do you think villains or natural disasters care if were at 100%?

Mineta - No?

Goku - There's your answer now go. Everyone else go back to class and I'll meet with you in a bit.

Everyone went back and they introduced themselves and explained their quirks.

Goku - Alright now make sure you read this syllabus and have it memorized because I won't be doing extra time got it. Now you all are excused.

They started getting their stuff as I quickly changed into my Gi and saw All Might there in his weaker form.

Goku - So Toshi you ready for tomorrow's lesson?

All Might - That question should go to the boys.

Goku - I know.

(The Next Day)

All Might - I AM HERE....COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!

Everyone started geeking over him as for Bakugo he was glad he was there but he prefer Goku to be there more.

Izuku - See Kacchan All Might is our teacher.

Bakugo - He's not Goku but I guess he'll do.

All Might - Both of you please don't start. I already lost count since 3 years ago.

Izuku - Hold up All Might. You really wanna do this now?!

Bakugo - Bring it bitch!

Kirishima - What is going?

Sero - I don't know but I'm liking it.

Both started arguing on how one was a better hero and a certain bi colored hair boy was opening his notebook with small notes on both Goku and All Might. Titled "Who is stronger?"

Izuku - He saved more people!

Bakugo - Well Goku is stronger, faster, and he never lost a fight!

Izuku - Neither has he!

The door was kicked open as Goku walked in with what seems closed eyes and a big tic mark on his head.

Izuku/Bakugo - Shit.

Goku - You damn right. You know what All Might I'll say it. You get your costumes today and you'll be fighting each other now hurry up!

Like lightning everyone was gone but Izuku was held back for a bit.

Goku - You both need to stop that.

All Might - Yes Young Midoriya it's really embarrassing.

Izuku - I can't it's my fanboy instincts.

Goku - Don't start. 

Izuku - Hey dad I wanted to ask ever since we left to the beach last week what was that lump on your back.

Goku - It weird but it's actually my tail growing back.

Izuku - You had a tail?!

Goku - Yeah I forgot to tell you about that. But it seems it's growing back.

Izuku was given his suit and went to change as All Might told everyone about the training and the groups they were in.

(The fights were basically the same but Izuku didn't pass out but he did gave Bakugo a few punches and kicks. The rest of the class was normal.)

Goku - Okay all of you did a great job and remember to use this fight as training and a lesson. I'm gonna take Izuku to Recovery Girl go to the locker room and change back to your uniforms and your I'll will be with you in a few minutes now hurry.

Class - Yes sir.

Goku took Izuku to RG and she healed him as he thanked her and quickly changed.

Izuku - Dad have you fully mastered Super Saiyan 3?

Goku - I'm really close but the stamina is the real problem but I'm super close. I've actually started adding Kaioken to my Super Saiyan form but I realized that my base form power needs to increase instead of my Super Saiyan forms.

All Might - I'm glad I can retire in peace once One for All fully leaves my body because I know you can protect them.

Goku - Don't worry Toshi I promise to take on your mantle and protect everyone.

They went back to class as All Might took the rest of the day relaxing and looking at grades that he had to do. Goku and Izuku went back to class and he had a small little assignment.

Goku - Okay now that I'm back you all need to choose someone to be your class representative. Choose quickly and be wise on who you pick.

Get to it.