Our Beginning

It was time. The day of the Sports Festival was here and everyone was ready. After 2 days of training with Goku and five of their own training. They felt ready, everyone had on their gym uniforms as Todoroki, Bakugo and Izuku were stretching.

Bakugo - 3,000 yen I win no difficulty.

Izuku - 7,000 when I win.

Todoroki - A lambo when I win if I lose I'll buy the winner a lambo.

All three of them shook hands as everyone walked to the arena and Goku was watching from the teacher's area and he was anxious to see their results.

All Might - I see your excited.

Goku - Yeah....20,000 Bakugo wins and Izuku second.

All Might - .....your on.

They smiled as Midnight came out and gave the introduction as the men in the crowd cheered for her and she spoke.

Midnight - Please welcome Izuku Midoriya for the introductory speech.

Izuku walked up as he took a breath and looked at everyone and spotted his mom and Goku in the stands.

Izuku - Welcome everyone, today we will show you our results of our training and the potential of all the future generation of heroes. Please enjoy and be sure to not miss anything today because it's gonna be one hell of a show.

Everyone cheered as Izuku smiled and went back as Bakugo secretly fist bumped him and Midnight pointed at the screen as it started spinning for the first game.

Momo - What do you think it's gonna be Midoriya?

Izuku - I'm not sure but I'm pretty pumped to test my skills against everyone.

Momo - (giggle) you sound just like Goku-sensei.

Izuku smiled and the screen stopped showing Obstacle Course as the first of the three games. Everyone got in the line with the three disciples looking at Goku who nodded and they smiled as they got in the middle with Izuku powering up, Bakugo causing small explosions and Todoroki right side slightly lowering the temperature of the doorway.

Instantly the signal went off and Todoroki froze the entire competition but his two rivals escaped with Izuku jumping through the walls and Bakugo using his explosions.

All three of them started running at equal speeds and everyone was shocked of their speed and power but their classmates didn't stay back as they also used their quirks to get away from the ice but everyone also noticed that almost everyone in Class A had an aura.

Goku smiled so happy they are progressing so well.

Eventually a few Zero pointers were released but the three musketeers powered up and they cupped their hands as their aura exploded and an energy sphere appeared in their hands.

Todoroki - Ka....me.....

Bakugo - Ha....me.....

Izuku - HA!

All three shoot the blast towards the Zero Pointers and instantly vaporized them with everyone shocked even most of the audience.

They took a breath and started running towards the next trial of the Obstacle Course. Everyone ran behind them with all of them helping each other. Izuku looked back to see the rest of his classmates and noticed Mineta running towards Yaoyorozu as he sent a Ki blast and knocked him back.

Yaoyorozu looked at him and he gave a wink and he sped up with Todoroki using his ice to get more speed and Bakugo using his explosions.

Present Mic - IT SEEMS THE THREE POWERHOUSES ARE ADVANCING PRETTY WELL! GOKU WHAT DO YOU TEACH YOUR STUDENTS?!

Goku saw that everyone was looking at him and so he was handed a microphone and spoke.

Goku - It's not just them. Everyone trained hard on their own strengths, I just gave them a little advice on how to improve. Sometimes you need to learn on your own because you can't always rely on someone. These students are proof of that.

Present Mic - Teacher of the year everyone!

Goku - Come on. Everyone show them what you can do.

Everyone looks back at the screen seeing Izuku passing the next trial easily with Bakugo and Todoroki slightly behind him.

Present Mic - Who's gonna win?!