Master and Student Team Up

Everyone instantly started raising their hand wanting to be Class Rep but Iida stopped them and had everyone vote most of them were hesitant but Izuku and Yaoyorozu were the winners with Bakugo having one vote.

Bakugo - Damn it.

Goku - Okay then. Make sure you guys do your assignments and be ready for the next class after lunch and we are leaving to a trip to a facility with All Might, and another pro. So be ready.

Class - yes sir

During lunch the school security breach alarms went off and Goku felt 2 energies in the file room he used his instant transmission but when he arrived he saw a mist of purple but it vanished as he arrived.

Goku - Weird.

(Timeskip)

Izuku and Yaoyorozu got everyone to get in costume as they went on the bus and Goku took a small nap with Bakugo and Izuku smiling at each other as they started playing with him. Mina and the others took pictures or video some just didn't care but some of the girls found it cute how Goku was such a care free teacher but he looked so young for being a father.

Izuku - Dad wake up were here!

Goku got up as everyone was introduced with 13 the Space Hero. As they went inside getting ready for a training session but Goku, Izuku and Bakugo got on guard as they felt many energies

Kirishima - What's going on?

Goku - Get back don't move until I say so.

A giant mist opened and out came out hundreds maybe a thousand. But Goku was more focused on the 3 big ones on the back.

Goku - 13 get everyone else back outside. Kaminari the moment you get outside contact the school and the police.

13 and the others were leaving as Goku stared down at the villains.

Kurogiri - It seems only Goku is here. The schedule said All Might was supposed to be here yet he's not.

Shigaraki - Where is he? I've brought so many friends and he doesn't wanna show up? What a bummer.

Goku - I'll give you a chance to leave or I will have to take you out!

Shigaraki - Strange...out of all the hero society I actually am a fan of you Goku. Why is that? I don't hate you and I hate almost everything?

Goku - Well I'm gonna be nice and give you all a chance to leave, and never do bad things again.

Shigaraki didn't say anything as the villains started walking towards the stairs and Goku gave a sigh of disappointment. He powered up slightly to intimidate his enemies but both Izuku and Bakugo got in front of him.

Goku - Boys move.

Izuku - Sorry dad but it's better if we take them on ourselves and you protect the others in case one has a teleportation quirk. You can easily break the door down.