Goku meets the Symbol of Peace

Goku was right now watching TV with Izuku as he was watching that All Might had just beaten Texas Chainsaw. But something got Goku's attention he felt a 2 tremendous powers far away but he was able to sense them.

Goku - Izuku stay here I'll be back in a bit.

Izuku - Ok Dad. Is something wrong?

Goku - I don't know but tell your mom I'll be back in a bit.

He left with instant transmission and this caused Izuku to worry more as he saw the face his father was making.

(Somewhere far from Japan)

AFO - You destroyed my entire work after decades of planning and creating. You will pay for everything All Might.

All Might - I won't let you terrorized innocent people anymore! THIS IS THE END! DETROIT.....

Before All Might could finish he felt a sharp pain in the left side of his stomach and he noticed a giant black and red tendril inside his stomach.

AFO - You let your guard down. Now perish and wither away!

Before he could release another attack it was stopped causing both All Might and AFO to look in front of them to see someone hold out AFO hand.

??? - Looks like you need some help All Might.

All Might saw and recognized the man as Son Goku the hero from Japan.

Goku kicked AFO away and he gave a hand to All Might.

Goku - You okay?

All Might - How did you get here I thought you lived in Japan?

Goku - I sensed your energy and used my instant transmission technique to get here. But that's not important. Let me take care of this guy.

All Might - Wait he's too powerful!

Goku - I should be able to take him on don't worry.

He quickly flew towards AFO as he got off the ground and looked up at Goku.

Goku - Your fighting me now!

AFO tried to use his quirk to attack him but Goku dodged every attack and when he got close enough he punched him right in the jaw

AFO tried to use his quirk to attack him but Goku dodged every attack and when he got close enough he punched him right in the jaw. Goku then delivered a giant kick to his gut pushing him back far. AFO quickly recovered and waited to use his quirk against Goku.

Goku sped to AFO but was pushed away with a giant air pressure and he crashed into many destroyed buildings.

AFO - Fool do you actually think you can defeat me?

Out of nowhere AFO was blasted to the ground and Goku was shown flying in the air as he prepared a giant Kamehameha.

Goku - This should finish it. KA..ME...HA..ME...