Admiration

Goku had Izuku and Bakugo knocked out in his arms with Todoroki being carried like a rag doll to the nurses office.

Goku - Maybe I should have given them a handicap?

After a scolding and a few cane hits to the head thanks to Recovery Girl, all the boys woke up and realized how far they were to even reach the level of power Goku. All three left home as Goku went to do a normal patrol as he saw a few kids playing around and he saw one kid with a copy of his gi and this just brought a smile on his face.

 All three left home as Goku went to do a normal patrol as he saw a few kids playing around and he saw one kid with a copy of his gi and this just brought a smile on his face

Kid - Come on Chiyo! Your gonna miss it!

She kept running to her friends as they made it in the playground as almost all of them were pretending to be heroes but Chiyo just kept practicing her fighting. Goku decided to land and this surprised almost all the kids by landing near the park and everyone wanted a picture or autograph but one girl. Chiyo got shy as she hid behind a tree, sure she was overjoyed that she saw her hero but she was scared since she didn't know what to say. Especially when she had his gi on.

Goku saw her and walked to her, he got down to her level as he just stayed there and waited until he got her attention.

Goku - I like your outfit. It's pretty cool.

Chiyo - T-thank y-you.

Goku - Hey there's no need to be shy. How about I show you something cool?

Goku backed away as he told the kids to back up a bit as he started to power up and went to the second level of Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2.

Goku - What do you think pretty cool huh?

Chiyo nodded as she wanted to be like him as Goku told her that she has to work harder than everyone if she wants to be at the top. He powered down and even played with the kids.

However this didn't go unnoticed by a few people who were talking pictures and video of the play date. Eventually it was the most viral topic in the internet as of now. #PapaGoku

Inko - Why do I feel like I need to hold my husband right now?

Goku said goodbye to the kids as he gave them an autograph and a few pictures but Chiyo didn't wanted him to leave.

Goku - Hey how about I make you a promise. You train hard and train your quirk and when your old enough and make it in U.A. I'll be there to train you.

Chiyo got a lot closer as she held up her pinkie. Goku smiled and wrapped his pinkie and Pinkie promised Chiyo. He then bought her an Ice Cream as her mother took a picture and thanked him for the kind offering.

 He then bought her an Ice Cream as her mother took a picture and thanked him for the kind offering

Goku flew away as Chiyo knew she had to work really hard to get to her goal.

Soon this kind action wouldn't go unnoticed as soon as Goku got back home, he received a great dinner as Inko told Izuku to leave but this basically was a regular Thursday for them. Izuku quickly flew to Katsuki and both knew what was gonna happen.

Goku - Hehehe honey...I was just being nice to the kids you know how it is...honey?

Inko took him to the bedroom as she received a special gift. It was her favorite "Kaioken on the tip" she wanted a baby.

Katsuki - Why? Just what is wrong with your mom Deku? She scares me and that's saying something.

Izuku - She wants a baby now.

Bakugo didn't say anything as both kept playing their video games. But soon Bakugo's nightmare came to attack.

Mitsuki - KATSUKI COME AND GET YOUR LAUNDRY!!!

Katsuki - YOU DO IT YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

The moment he finished that Mitsuki was already at the door with a sandal in her hand. Bakugo quickly got under the bed and hissed at her. Soon it was a match to hit Katsuki around the house and Izuku got out and called Todoroki asking him if he could stay over and was accepted.

Izuku - Why do I have a weird family?

When he arrived to Todoroki's house, before he could knock he heard a scream.

"SHOTO!!!!"

Izuku - You know what I'll just sleep in the park.