Izuku Midoriya Origin

Teacher - Okay everyone I was going to pass these papers for your future carriers but....(throws papers to the ceiling) I know you all want to go to the hero course.

Everyone then started using their quirks while Izuku and Bakugo didn't even bother.

Bakugo - Come on teach don't lump me and Deku with these bunch of losers. We're the real deal they'll be lucky if they got scouted by some busted D-lister heh.

Students - YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US KATSUKI?!! YEAH! WHAT THE HELL?!!

Bakugo - C'mon I'll take you all on!

Izuku - Kacchan please refrain yourself.

Throughout the rest of day Izuku felt a strange feeling, kept a watchful eye on the city. Meanwhile in the city Goku was doing his natural patrols and still searching for the sludge villain.

Goku - Jeez you think you would know where he is.

Goku quickly took to the sky and started searching from above until he felt All Might's energy and he used Instant Transmission and appeared behind All Might.

All Might - Huh? (turns around) Goku good to see you.

Goku - Shut it. You made me lose lunch.

All Might - Sorry.

Goku - It's fine.

Both kept trying to find the sludge villain but what they didn't know was that the villain was about to take his target.

Izuku - So Kacchan what are you gonna do for a hero costume?

Bakugo - I don't know but i have to submit something that has the flashy look and dangerous. Maybe something to help upgrade my quirk to use at full power.

Izuku - Hmmm interesting.

Bakugo - What about you? What's gonna be your design?

Izuku - I was thinking that I should wear a Gi just like my dad or either come up with my own design.

Bakugo - (los voice) I say go with the Gi because Goku is automatically better.

Izuku - What was that?

Bakugo - Hmm nothing just saying random shit. (Fake cough) Goku's better.

Izuku - Oh my fucking god! We've had this conversation over 258 times there is no way in hell that All Might would lose!

Bakugo - You know what...Fuck you! Fuck your ideals and wait until Goku beats All Might and gets the number one spot!

Izuku - Fine you wanna be like that then we'll have a discussion with everyone tomorrow at school and the one with more votes wins.

Bakugo - Why would I care about those losers opinion?! Plus we just need Goku and he can tell us which is stronger.

Izuku - Deal next time we see dad we'll ask him.

Like if Goku was listening he appeared from the sewers with All Might behind as the sludge villain was trying to take over Goku's body but Goku had a barrier protecting his body from the villain.

Izuku - What the...Dad?!

Goku - Hey son how was school?!!!

All Might - Texas...SMASH!!!

All Might punches the sludge and it breaks apart from but before it can splatter all over Goku created a small vortex where all the pieces of the sludge got into a small ball like barrier.

Goku - I had him.

All Might - Your welcome

Goku - Your still gonna buy me lunch.