Chapter 1

You ran into your room and flopped onto your bed.

It was so unfair. Just so unfair!

You had asked your parents if you could get tickets for Vidcon so you could see Markiplier, finally. But they wouldn't let you. You thought about that conversation that went absolutely terrible in your head.

-

"Mother... Father... Would it be possible for me to go to Vidcon this year?"

"Why, darling? Isn't there anything better to do than walk around a sweaty convention center full of adults with fake jobs?"

That got your blood boiling.

"They aren't fake jobs! They're making a living for themselves by having fun and that's what matters!"

"(Y/N), honey, calm down."

But you couldn't. You were furious.

"I want to see the one YouTuber who has made me happy for so many years! Markiplier! I need to meet him!"

"Oh, be quiet, (Y/N), darling. You'll be able to see him soon. Just not now. It's not a necessity."

And that's when you ran to your room.

-

You sobbed into your pillow dreaming of the day that you finally would meet that handsome and hilarious man.

Wiping away your tears, you pulled up your laptop. You tuned in to YouTube and refreshed the home page, patiently waiting for a new post. After ages, Markiplier posted, and you clicked as soon as possible. However, once you clicked on it, you found out that it was an unlisted video, which meant Mark must have only sent you the link. Eagerly, you watched with the utmost attention.

The image of Darkiplier flickered onto the screen. He was looking down, chuckling to himself. He slowly looked up. "Hello, (Y/N)~"

You immediately sat up in shock. He knows... my name? "Well, of course, I know your name, kitten..." You slowly began to creep away from your computer. Darkiplier chuckled. "I'm not going to hurt you, kitten. However, I would like you to come to Vidcon." You gasped. "H-How did you know? But... I can't..." Darkiplier chuckled again. "Oh I know, kitten. But... what if... your parents found out you got backstage access?" You have to cover your mouth to keep yourself from screaming. "How did you...? What...?! That's crazy!" Darkiplier smiled eerily. "So... would you like to go?" You nodded eagerly. Slowly, Darkiplier passed you the pass through the screen. "See you there, kitten~" With that, the video was completed.

You twirled around and hugged your pass close, squealing. Your parents ran in. "(Y/N)?! What's that you have?" You briefly showed them the pass. "A Vidcon backstage pass? How?!" You smiled at them. "I dunno... someone was generous enough to give it to me..." Secretly, you knew something was unwinding.