Chapter 9

You woke up unsure of what to do. So you decided that it should be a lazy day. You grabbed the TV remote from the bedside table and fired up Netflix. You turned on (favorite show) and watched the (drama/mystery/comedy/other) unfold. Reacting to the high volume of the TV, Darkiplier awoke. "Ergh... turn it down a little, would you, babe?" You turned the volume down and cuddled beside Dark. "Hmm... I love you." You kissed him on the nose. He chuckled and kissed you. "I love you more, baby..."

He pulled you closer and began to make out with you. His kisses were rough and passionate, filling you with pleasure and fulfillment. He wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly as the two of you watched (favorite show) together.

After about an hour or so, there was a knocking at the door. "Come in." Dark's low morning voice rumbled. Wilford burst in. "Dark! You said we were going to have a boys' day!" Dark chuckled. "Oh right, I completely forgot. I'm sorry, (Y/N). But I'll have to leave you to your lazy day." He got up and snapped his fingers, instantly changing him into his signature suit. "Farewell, sweetheart. I will see you in a little while." He blew you a kiss and you caught it with the palm our your hand, pushing it to your cheek and giggling. "Bye-bye! Have fun!" They waved and left the room.

-time skip-

You continued to watch (favorite show), eating whatever you could find in the bedroom fridge. Soon enough, it was 5:30 PM.

Darkiplier swept his way in and undressed into his nightwear. He slid under the covers and pulled you closer to him to cuddle. Your back was against his chest. You could feel him breathing against it. It was so calm, so relaxing. You hugged his arms and smiled. "How was your day with Wilford?" He chuckled. "It was fun. I don't remember when I last had fun like that. Except..." His voice trailed off. "Except what?" Dark shook his head. "It's nothing... it's the story regarding Mark..." You turned around to face him and grabbed his shoulders. "Darkiplier, for God's sake, tell me this story! I can't go on not knowing! You're going to have to tell me eventually!" He smiled. "Alright, for you, my princess..."

It was a fun night. Markiplier had called us-- as in William, I (Damien), Abe, and my new secretary-- to a simple poker night. It was a lot of fun. The five of us boozing and playing poker. But this wasn't all we expected.

The next morning, we found out that Mark had been murdered. I was in shock. I had no idea. So I questioned William, but he was no help. It seemed as if he didn't care! Was it because of that affair? It wasn't my job to meddle in one's emotions, so I left before getting angry.

After a few investigations from Abe, the body of Mark had been moved. I couldn't understand. This was madness. Abe and William got into an argument and pulled guns out on each other. That's when-- thank God-- Celine showed up. She spoke to all of us about how Mark's death had to be connected to something supernatural. She led my secretary to a separate room so the two of them could help find answers. I don't know what happened while they were together, but we heard Celine yelling and rushed in as soon as possible.

While Abe, my secretary, and the cook went out to investigate the groundskeeper, I stayed with Celine. Things soon got strange. Celine and I were soon both killed and our souls were forced into some sort of limbo. Celine and I watched as Abe and William pulled guns out on each other again, William finally shooting Abe. My secretary tried to stop William, but she got shot too. She fell... down... down.

Her soul soon joined Celine and me. Celine came up with a plan to use my secretary's body as a husk for all three of our souls. It worked, and thus, created Darkiplier. Me.

When Darkiplier finished the story you froze. "Oh my God. So not only was that history on you and Mark but your origin!" Dark nodded and held you close. "I am of three souls. Celine, Damien, and my secretary. You are actually my secretary, but you have no memory of this event because you were given a new body with a new soul with a fragment of your same soul. That's why I missed you so badly." You hugged him back. "I love you. I love you, Dark. I love you." He smiled and kissed your head. "I love you too."