Chapter 13

The Jims, Wilford, Dr. Iplier, and the rest of the egos decided to visit the charming new family. Darkiplier greeted them kindly. You were watching Danny Phantom with the children in the foyer. As soon as the egos came in, you switched the TV off, with groans coming from the boys. "Theo, Zane, Lizzie... These are your uncles." Elizabeth clung onto your dress and hid behind you. Wilford chuckled and sat on the couch beside her. "Well hello, little lady. You must be Elizabeth. My, you're getting so big now! I remember when you were..." he makes a gap with his hands about an inch wide, "...this big!" Elizabeth giggles.

Theodore runs up to Googliplier first. "Do you know everything?" Google laughs. "Just about." Theo's eyes lit up. "Wooooah." Zane, however, ran to the Jims. "What are your names?" They looked at each other and laughed. "We're Jim." Zane giggled. "Jim, want my chocolate?" The Jims both said yes. "No, it's for me!" "No, me!" Zane laughed at the mischief he caused. "No, share it!" He split the chocolate in half and gave it to each of them.

-time skip-

Elizabeth was playing alone with her doll "Lulu" when Zane came running by with his action figure, snatching up Lulu and putting her up on the very tippy-top of the Lego castle. "You... You... You give Lulu back to me, you big meanie Zane!" Zane laughed. "You're going to have to save her... from the evil dragon!!" Elizabeth started to cry. "Mommy! Zane's b-b-being m-mean to me! He stole Lulu!" You were just about to run to your child when Wilford appeared. "Don't worry, missus. I've got this under control."

Will stood in-between Elizabeth and Zane in a power stance. "Good sir, I challenge myself to slay this dragon and save the fair princess of the Iplier household!" Zane snickers. "Yeah? Well, this dragon breathes fire and can kill you!" Will laughed and walked forward. "You think that will stop me?" He pushed the dragon over with his cardboard sword and took Lulu back. "I hereby declare you to not make fun of your dear sister or her toys ever again!" Zane shrugged. "Man... You're no fun..."

He walked off, and Will handed Lulu back to Elizabeth. She hugged her doll tightly. You walked over to the two of them. "Well, Wilford, that was absolutely magnificent." He tilted his head like he was tilting a fedora. "Why thank you, ma'am." Elizabeth looked up at Will with sparkling eyes. "T-Thank you, U-Uncle W-Wilford." She hugged him around the leg. Wilford picked her up. "It's my pleasure, m'dear." He put her down and she sat back down to play. You walked over to Will. "Will, I really do appreciate it. You made parenting just a little bit easier." He chuckled. "All I want is to make it easier for you and Dark."