5

03/25/21

It's been 2 months since Jaemin and Junkyu became close. Yoshi and Junkyu's hang outs became lesser, making Junkyu feel.. sad.

Yoshi was the one who knows him the most. I mean yes, Jaemin is the person that Junkyu likes.

Jaemin made Junkyu feel giddy with every little thing he does. He made Junkyu love the things he despises.

Junkyu doesn't know what to feel, he's changing without him recognizing it.

Well, he actually didn't liked it.

Being with Yoshi is different.

Junkyu planned to hang out with Yoshi tonight, Friday night. They usually have these plans whenever it's Friday.

He decided to call him, but the call goes straight to voicemail.

'Hello, it's Yoshinori Kanemoto. I'm always busy, so just leave a message.'

Liar. Junkyu thought.

Junkyu remembered the time where both of them went to Jeju to celebrate New Year together. Yoshi's cousins from Japan were calling him, but he never answered the phone call.

They were busy talking about how shitty their lives were. Junkyu doesn't like opening his thoughts to other people, but with Yoshi?

Junkyu's guard is down. Everything is transparent when he's with Yoshi. He knows that Yoshi understands everything. He doesn't judge every thing that Junkyu says. Instead, he listens and respects what is on his mind.

He's my bestfriend.

Junkyu decided to watch IG stories and he clicked on Yoonbin's story—it was the first thing he saw when he opened his Instagram.

And..

Yoonbin's caption on his story was 'movie night ♥️' tagging Yoshi on his story.

He's busy. With Yoonbin.

And not Junkyu, anymore.