002

───── ❝ CHAPTER 2 ❞ ────

──just technoblade──

"TOMMY'S THE IMPOSTER! I SAW HIM VENT!"

Elodie yelled into her mic.

"I am not!" Tommy squaked.

"I believe Elode." Techno says.

"Yeah me too." Wilbur says. The meeting comes to an end. Tommys character flies past the screen as he got voted out. The victory screen shows up.

"Lets go!" Techno says.

"Good job El," Wilbur said.

"Thanks guys... I think I'm gonna play some minecraft if any of you would like to join me?" Elodie asks.

"I can't I have to go to bed. I have college tomorrow." Tommy says.

"Same." Tubbo adds on.

"I don't wanna play but I'm literally in the room next to you El." Wilbur said.

"I'll play." Techno interrupted.

"Oh well okay. Want to start a new world?" Elodie asks. Mentally punching herself in the face. Of course they would play a new world.

"Sure." Techno replied.

"Alright Techno I'll call you. See all you later. Oh wait, Wil.. could you grab me a slice of Pizza from the kitchen please?" Elodie asked.

"You're lucky I love you." He said. Elodie left the VC and loaded minecraft up. She called Techno after a couple minutes.

"Eyup." She said.

"Of course you say that. You live with Wilbur." He said with a smile. "Has he brought you the pizza yet?"

"No, what a jerk right?" Elodie jokes. "What's your Minecraft user? I'll invite you."

"It's just Technoblade." He responds.

"Okay just Technoblade I invited you." She laughs. Her laugh was like an ocean. It has a beautiful sound and can distract anyone from life. At least that's what Techno thought. Techno joined the game and the two started playing. Techno killed all the mobs while Elodie built their house.

"Wil! I would like my pizza?" Elodie yelled. Her voice echoed throughout the house. "One sec I'll be back Techno." She took her headset off and wondered out to the living room. Wilbur was asleep on the couch with Pride and Prejudice playing on the screen. The girl smiled covering her friend up with a blanket laying a kiss on his forehead. In one dimension it would be possible that the two would be together. From a distance their friendship could be seen as a romantic relationship. But the two didn't see each other like that. It would be weird. After their first interaction in elementary it was history. The two were inseparable. Attached at the hip. Wilbur even proposed to Elodie in 5th grade. Looking back at it now Elodie would laugh at how naive the kids were.

"Sorry I'm back. Wil fell asleep on the couch watching Pride and Prejudice." Elodie explained.

"It's okay. He's been working a lot recently and he deserves the rest." Techno spoke. "He talks about you a lot. Yeah he says how much he's grateful for you."

"Yeah, me and him had that talk a couple days ago. A crazed fan in my class followed me until he picked me up then. Then we had said we where together because she was saying stuff like 'oh we belong together Wilbur. Please sit on my nodes' it was annoying." Elode rambled.

"Oh so are you two together?" Techno questioned.

"No, ew god no. I- ew. Sorry I know everyone ships us and stuff but thats not the case. No we're just friends. More siblings like. Y-You know?" Elodie tried to explain.