005

───── ❝ CHAPTER 5 ❞ ─────
──ELSA HAND IN MARRAGE?──

Elodie woke up staring at Wilburs face. His arm wrapped around her shoulder. After she said her goodbyes to Techno her and Wilbur decided to watch a movie. It was an activity they did a lot when he was free. They where sat together platonically cuddling. She got up and got ready for the big day at Disney. Elodie was destined to be the camera man for Tommy's vlog he's filming. She didn't mind it. Taking a shower and brushing her teeth Elodie physically felt ready for the day. She would never mentally be ready for anyday. Walking back out to the main room she was greeted by Wilbur and Tommy poorly wrapping a book. She assumed it was Techno's birthday gift they had bought.

"Good morning El." Wilbur said.

"Moring Will." She smiled. "And Tommy"

"We're wrapping Techno's gift! It's a book!" The boy chipped. 

"I can see." She laughed. "What time is he picking us up?"

"In about 20 minutes. We woke up pretty late." Wilbur answered. She nodded her head turning back to what she was doing. For once she was excited to be in public and enjoy humans. It was very, *very* rare she was like this. College was a different story. She was very outgoing and loud. Once she found the internet she felt more insecure on how she acted. She then distanced herself from everyone. The internet was very negitive for her, yet she still tried to find the positives. One being she's making so many friends. Even if she wants to be by herself it was inevitable. Techno and her where becoming best friends. Elodie hated the fact. Yet what was she going to do? You can't push someboy away after they fly you to a different country and bring you to Disney. She did was everyone else would do. Take the chance and hope some stupid drama would pull the two away from each other.

The girl was ready for a long tiring day. Hoping she could make it a good day for Techno. Tommy and Wilbur had given up on wrapping the book and went down to the lobby. Elodie trailed them on her phone trying to find a good song to listen to. She struggled to find songs that people wouldn't judge her for listening to. She finally gave up pressing shuffle on her liked songs, "Nobody likes the opening band" By I Don't Know How But They Found Me played. The words danced around in her head, ignoring the world around her. She got lost in the notes of the song. The lyrics, because it's true. Nobody realy likes the opening bands. She wouldn't be the one to know. She loved concerts. Now it's different, she was calmer. Trying not to be a chotic mess that somebody wouldn't like.

"Elodie." Wilbur whispered, the girl jumped snapping out of her thoughts. "Techno's here."

"Sorry." She smiled and followed the males outside. There where a shared ammount of 'Happy Birthday's' and 'Hellos' shared. Elodie stayed quiet, sitting in the middle of the back seat she scrolled through her phone. Getting a notification from her University. Her eyes widdened, she scored basically perfect on all her finals. Her lowest score being a 96% in her maths. Phil noticed and gave her a slight nudge. Her looking over and he gave her a smile with a thumbs up. She tapped Wilbur on the shoulder handing him her phone.

"Holy fuck Elodie. I'm so proud of you." He spoke. She couldn't stop smiling. This was huge for her. Last year she alost flunked out, this year she realy worked herself and made sure she was going to pass. It was definitely working out.

"Thanks Will."

"Wait what?" Techno questioned keeping his focus on the road.

"Elodie basically got perfect final scores." Phil said. Tommy had made a sly comment on how he could do better. Joking obviously, He still congratulated her.

"Okay enought about me. Today is about Techno." Elodie tried to speak over the males talking about her scores.

"That's fair, I'm still proud of you El." Wilbur said handing her the phone back.