006

───── ❝ CHAPTER 6 ❞ ─────
──BASEBALL GAMES ARE DUMB──

Elodie's eyes flutter open. She was not at her hotel. She's still on Techno's couch. Still leaning on Techno like the night before. Techno was scrolling through his phone obviously trying not to wake up the sleeping girl.

"Morning." She mumbled closing her eyes once again.

"Good morning Elodie." He smiled. "Sorry if I woke you up."

"You're good." She said trying to fall back asleep. "You're comfy." She joked.

"Well.. uh thanks?" Elodie hummed opening her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Oh uh.. 2." Techno answered.

"PM?"

"... AM."

"Techno! Why don't you get to sleep?" She argued, keeping her voice quiet.

"I didn't want to wake you. " He answered bluntly. "Plus... this sounds stupid. Whatever, I had a nightmre and I don't wanna go back to sleep. Too anxious."

"Well now I'm up you can go to sleep." She shifted up. Wilbur was asleep on the floor and she tried not to wake him up. Techno yawned.

"I'm not even that tired."

"Well wanna watch a movie then?" She asked.

"Sure." Elodie grabbed her phone and pulled netflix up. She pressed play on a random movie. Techno laid his head in Elodie's lap while they watched the moive. The girl played with his hair, spinning the pink stripe around her finger. Calming the boy down. Soon enough Techno had fallen asleep and Elodie shut the movie off. Going back to sleep herself.

-time skip-

Elodie woke up with Techno asleep in her lap and Tommy laughing loudly, followed by shushes assumed by Phil and Wilbur.

"Great you woke the women." Wilbur whispered loudly. "Good moring my beloved basically sister."

"Morning dickheads." She said.

"Oooh did the lovebirds have an argument last night?" Tommy remarked.

"We're not IN love. It's all platonic!" She argued back.

"You dyed a piece of your hair pink with him. You're in love." Phil yelled, waking Techno. Elodie gave him a glare.

"Sorry Techno, they're being dicks." She said. Techno still laid where he was. Barely engaging in conversation. They all talked about the plans for the day. Elodies hands found their way back to the pink stripe she loved, twirling it around her finger. Once again Wilbur gave her a look.

"Oh at 6 we have a baseball game." Elodie spoke up.

"We?"

"Well me and Techno are temporary coaches tonight." She explained.

"God you guys are actually in love with each other. This is gross." Tommy said. Very loudy. "You're literally playing with his hair!" Elodie stopped and pulled her hand back. Technos face turned red.