008

--- Chapter 8 ---
--- Imperfect Elodie Orion ---

It was the day Wilbur and Elodie had to leave back for Brighton. Phil and Tommy had left a couple hours ago and the three where in Technos room streaming bedwars. Elodie and Wilbur where trying to distract Techno so he could lose but he was too focused.

"I have intense gamer focus!" Techno cheered winning another game.

"This isn't fair. You're too good at the game." Wilbur complained.

"Not my fault." Techno laughed joining another match. The way that Techno and Elodie have bonded is nothing like how her and Wilbur had. Techno himself would ignore others to be at Elodies call. Yet Elodie felt like she treated him bad. She didn't know how to repay him.

"What if I started to do tiktok dances?" Elodie said.

"HEH?" Techno yelled as Wilbur burst into laughter.

"I'm gonna Renegade!" The girl yelled trying to remember how the horrid dance started. Techno had stopped playing and stared at Elodie. She was focused on trying to get the movements down correctly. Techno had looked back at his screen for a slight moment to only see he had died. The group starts laughing as Techno had finally lost and has to end stream.

"Subscribe to Technoblade!" Elodie says into the mic.

"You heard her!" Techno smiles and ends his stream.

"That was.. chaos. I fucking loved it." Wilbur said. Elodie nodded and looked over at Techno who was checking his discord. There still was an hour before they had to go to the airport. Elodie honestly did not want to leave she was having the best time of her life. Finding new things about herself everyday. It was a joyous time and she didnt want it to end. Sadly all good things come to an end.

"Everybody loves you Elodie. Why dont you start streaming or making YouTube videos? I'm sure you would take off quickly." Techno said pointing out various statements being said in his discord. Some being:

I love Elodie what's her twitch?

ELODIE IS MY FAVORITE WHOS TECHNOBLADE

I believe in Elodie supremacy

The girl chuckles to herself. This would be a lifestyle to live but she has to finish university.

"I would love to but I need to finish uni." She said.

"Fuck uni. Elodie you could be bigger than me and Techno combined" Wilbur says ecstatically. He was right everybody loves Elodie. And Elodie loves being able to be herself not a quiet and shy person she doesnt want to be. She really is saying fuck anxiety and is taking chances on her life.

"So how do I make a twitch?" She asks.

"Well youtube streaming but I mean that works too." Techno jokes.

"When we get back home we can set it up." Wilbur says reminding them about the flight to catch.

"Oh yeah..." Techno sighs. "Well grab your stuff better to be early than late, besides we can stop to get some food"

-- time skip ---

"WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK?" Elodie yells from her room. They had been home for about a day and she had made her twitch promptly 15 hours ago and already has about 50k followers. She honestly wanted to go back to California. It felt like a second home there besides the fact that she had only been there for 10 days. Techno was an amazing friend and she never wanted to leave his side. He brings out the best in her. Now Techno he wanted Elodie to stay. He was crushing hard on her, he would never make a move though. Her comfort is his number one priority. Even if they stayed friends he wouldn't mind. Just having her in his life is all he needs.