When he did something bad (Chapter 5)

This happens to all dogs when they did something bad, but for Steele oh boy.

He likes to barge into the neighbor's house and flirt with their dog (which is a husky as well). Or use the bathroom on their lawn. You will eventually get yelled at by the neighbor about your dog (50% that Steele will bite the neighbor on the butt or leg if they harass you).

When Steele is upset, he would shred the couch pillows leaving feathers scattered around the living room floor. You scold him and send him outside as a time out. Or maybe break a piece of furniture decoration like a vase or picture frame.

If you came back home from school or work, you see the room is a mess with rubbish everywhere and the pillows ripped. Imagine doing the guilty dog video on YouTube, record your dog and show the viewers the mess they caused.

Y/n: "Did you do this?"

Steele: *look away*

And also, if you see a yellow substance on the carpet, ooooh you are going to be a bit disgusted and pissed off. And have to clean up the mess.

Might dig through the trash if there's any bones or meat you threw away. You would also find trash around the kitchen floor.

Y/n: "Steele!"

If you're babysitting a friend's pet, Steele would probably startle or even try to lay a single paw on them, you'll step in and put him outside (time out again).

Sometimes likes to chase one of the crazy old cat lady's cats around the block leaving you to go after him. This husky never stops running (since he was a sleigh dog before you adopted him).

Will get annoyed when Steele left some of his fur on the couch or your bed, will take like 20 minutes to clean up the mess with a lint roller and later on buy a special sheet that prevents pets from shedding fur.