When you guys celebrate Christmas (Chapter 11)

Yes, the wonderful time of the year where you would set up the Christmas tree and decorate it with colorful ornaments, and finally the beautiful star on top. And Steele would be a spoiled dog every year on Christmas. He demands anything he wants from the pet store like a child who wants an expensive toy at a toy store.

Refuse to wear those doggy size Christmas sweater on the holiday (and probably shred it into pieces) since his whole fur keeps him warm during the winters. And does not want to dress up as a reindeer (if you try, he will bark at you). You struggle to get him to put it on for the Christmas card.

Steele always watch you through the kitchen while cooking a Christmas dinner, he stares at the juicy and delicious cooked turkey you pulled out from the oven. Will sneakily take the turkey away from you (while you're distracted) and eats the whole thing in another room.

Y/n: "STEELE! BAD DOG!" 💢

You would take Steele for a walk at the snowy park, feeling bored there since the squirrels are hibernating during the winter season. But there are some cats walking and will chase one of them around the large area. And ended up soaking wet from the freezing pond. You try not to giggle seeing your poor husky drenched in cold water, take him back home and give him a hot bath to wash the small ice particles forming on his fur.

Y/n: "You silly dog." 😄

Inviting some friends and family for a Christmas dinner, you younger cousins and siblings will gather around Steele and play with him (some might go rough). Would feel uncomfortable to be surrounded by children and you told him before to behave or no leftovers for him.

There is a 90% chance that you invited your boyfriend to join the Christmas dinner, Steele gives out a glare at your lover and growl if he comes close. If he got you a gift, Steele will tear up the wrapping paper and shred the useless/cheap item your boyfriend bought for you (someone's jelly). And when Steele sees you and your boyfriend standing underneath the mistletoe and ready to kiss on the lips, he jumps in and bit your boyfriend on the rear. Ahhh! Steele no!

When it's Christmas Day, you got Steele some new toys, delicious treats, a new collar, and a big bone for him to chew on. Ohh he loves it very much and gives you a lick on the cheek. And for your gift, he brought you a dead bird from outside as a Christmas gift.

Y/n: "Ummm....t-thank you."