Chapter 11

Bia P.O.V

Its been 4 months and August and I are doing great. I mean absolutely great. No arguing, no problems, fights none of that. Even though its a long distance relationship. Every two weeks he comes up here with Jordan and every three weeks I go down there.

I am about 7 months pregnant now. I'm slowly closing in on that day. Again. So I was thinking about taking my paternal leave. Going back out to L.A with August when he comes back up today, well he actually should be on his way here now.

I spoke to my boss and he said that if I choose to I can work at his second office in L.A. Keep everything in order and on time. Of course I said yes. I told August and August literally shrieked. I'm talking high pitched battle cry shriek. It was so funny I literally was crying.

Each time August comes out here he makes sure he takes me out each day he stays. Whether it's dinner or a movie, but this time he's talking about Paris. I am not getting my pregnant ass on a plane, and sitting there with a bunch of strangers for as many hours it is. That right there is not happening at all. Especially since I have to use the bathroom every 45 minutes to an hour, and this little boy here kicks with a passion. Nope not happening, but of course August somehow convinced me to say yes.

"So your just gonna up and leave me Zennie?" Kenny asks

"Kenny I am not leaving you, besides you did say you was my permanent driver." I say smiling. "How would you like to come to L.A and be my assistant?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Zennie I catch just drop everything and go with you, I have a house filled with stuff, a job, I'm not the C.E.O of a company ya know." He says leaning against the wall.

"Neither am I, so look were both not C.E.O's, were both going through a big move and we both have to pack our stuff." I sigh. "I need my crazy ass best friend Money Bags."

"Oh don't guilt me into this." He says.

"If you don't go with me then I'm going to be depressed, and depression is not good for your godson, I'm just saying." I start fake crying. "Money Bags doesn't love me, I understand."

"Don't do that Zennie, just.." He grunts. "OK I'LL GO!!" He shouts.

"Yay!! Besides here's your new house keys." I say pulling the keys from my pocket.

"How did you.." He looks at me.

"I did the same thing to August when we was talking on the phone." I say wobbling to the couch. "Ok get back to packing please. All the furniture stays here but the clothes and the stuff that I brought gets packed." I say.

He looks at me and shakes his head. "If I wake up one day in an abandoned warehouse tied to a chair, I know it'll be your baby father, you just tryna make him kill me huh?" He says as he starts packing. "You don't see he doesn't like me?" He asks.

"No he likes you, he's just not very fond of you, whenever there's another guy in my life he sees them as a threat so he stands in attack mode until he feels or sees that the threat is actually not a threat at all." I say grabbing the bowl of fruit next to me.

"You basically just called him an animal." He says.

I grin then giggle. "Well yes an animal in everyway." I wiggle my eyebrows then smile big.

"Ok Zennie I didn't wanna know that, keep the bedroom activities to yourself. What you and your man do, did, or plan need to stay to yourself." He says shaking his head.

"Oh hush I wasn't gonna say anything. Besides I think it's time for you to start dating again." I say.

He stops in his tracks and looks at me. "Zennie I told you I'm not dating for awhile I'm just gonna enjoy and live life. Go to clubs and meet single, married, unsure woman." He says going back to packing my stuff.