Chapter 15

Bia P.O.V

August and I have been running around as our wedding closes in. Just a week away. Not only is it just a week away but the catering people messed up the cake, August can't find his suit and Jordan decided to run around in her dress and spilled something gooey all over it. My wedding dress was ripped and for God sakes I can't seem to get in contact with Assistant's dumbass. This is all going down hill, I just need to relax. I'm sure everything will be fine. It's just pre-wedding jitters.

I plop down in the chair and AJ walks over to me. He climbs up onto my lap and lays on me. My baby is about to be 1. He's so cute. Jordan is 7 years old and already starting trouble.

The little girl stole from the store while she was with her grandmother. I insisted August stop her from playing and hanging with the people she normally do but unfortunately he said no she's just a child she's fine. Whatever. The last thing I need is my daughter to be a stealing ass woman.

I check the time and sigh. I grab my phone then grab my keys, pull on my shoes. I run upstairs to August and jump on him.

"Baby wake up." I whisper in his ear and he groans.

"What time is it?" He asks with his voice a little raspier.

"It's 6:00, and what's up with your voice." I ask laying down on his back.

"It's too early to get up and nothing baby just from the sleep." He says as he starts falling back to sleep.

"August Anthony Alsina Jr. If you don't get up ima pour cold water on your head." I say as I sit up on his back and cross my arms.

He groans then pulls the pillow over his face. I sigh then get up. "August we have to push the wedding back, I'm 4 months pregnant." I say hoping to get a rise out of him.

"Sure and I'm the king of Atlantis." He say. "Try something else." He adds.

I grunt then think. "I guess this calls for drastic measures." I mumble.

I walk up to the end of the bed where is feet are. I stand in a stable stance, grab his feet and yank him out the bed. He sticks his arms out and saves his face. I let his foot go and he turns over and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"See you done lost your mind huh?" He asks.

I smirk then walk over to the dresser. "I told you to get up." I say as I fix my hair.

"Yeah you told me... But listen when I tell you this." He gets up and chuckles. "You might wanna run." He says seriously.

I look at him then look at the door. I jet to the door but he gets there first and closes the door then stands in front of it. He smiles then checks the time.

"August wait baby I need my legs and ain't no way you can get a nut in 45 minutes." I say backing up.

"Oh nahh there's a way but you just won't be walking until the wedding." He says as he walks up to me and picks me up then lays me on the bed and lays in between my legs.

"August the kids are home and we have to wake them up and get dressed, the wedding planner is gonna be here in 15 minutes and your momma she be here in 10." I say as I cross my arms. "So let me rephrase that, ain't no way you can get a nut in, in 10 minutes." I say smirking.

"You did this on purpose, you evil woman." He says then smiles big. "I may not be able to get a nut in but I can do something worse." He adds.

I catch on to what he means then shake my head. "Don't you dare do it, please ima be walking around all day horny as hell." I say.