Chapter 2

Bia P.O.V

I wake up the next day. I wake up August and start the shower. He kisses my forehead and immediately go wake up Jordan. As he's getting her ready I get in the shower and wash my hair and body then I get out dry off and get dressed.

I grab my laptop bag and my book bag. I put it in the car then walk back in and look at Jordan. I laugh at the sight and lean against the counter.

"Oh lord Beetlejuice what are you wearing?" I ask grabbing an apple.

"I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear so I just put my tutu, rain boots and tiara on. I like it, it looks interesting." She says.

"Well yes it is extremely interesting. You remember our morning song right Beetlejuice?" I ask her.

"Yes Cricktarts." She says laughing.

"Oh that's a really really good one. You know, there's people who actually eat Crickets. They say it's delicious." I say making a nasty face.

"Ewwww that is extremely gross. They obviously don't have a sense of chef boy..." She stops. "Mommy, what time will you be home today?"

"I will be home the same time as always, 8:30. Your father will be here and with you. No more babysitter." I say.

"Are you sure he will be here this time?" She asks.

"Absolutely sure he will. Don't be so hard on him ok." I say as I lean in and hug her. "Maybe a few temper tantrums here and there." We both laugh.

"Ok mommy." She says as she hugs me.

"You know.." I start singing. "Everyday starts with a smile, but some days you have to frown, but put on a show and let everyone know..." She jumps in and starts singing.

"Not a care in the world will ruin my day, even if they try so hard. I will smile today." We both laugh.

"Ok Beetlejuice I have to go to school." I say as I kiss her forehead.

"Ok Cricktarts, I love you mommy. Have a good day." She says.

"I love you too and you have a great outstanding day Miss 6 year old." She giggles as I tickle her lightly then I leave out.

August P.O.V

Yeah I have a lot to do to keep my ladies but I'm down for it. I lost track of what I wanted and forgot how great I had it but now that ain't happening again. My life will be devoted to my family and music. That's all that matters right now.

I come down fixing my belt and look at Jordan. I lean over the counter and look at her and she looks at me. She shakes her head then jumps down goes into the fridge and grabs a fruit salad freshly made with her name on it.

"So what time do you have to be to school?" I ask her.

She looks at her watch. "In five minutes, you gonna be in trouble, I haven't been late before. I have perfect attendance." She says eating her watermelon.

I look at the time and pick her up, grab her book bag and rush her to the car. I strap her in and run around and hop in then pull out the driveway and begin to drive.

"You only have 3 minutes left you aren't gonna make it, I'm going to lose my star student award because of you. Why must you ruin it." She starts kicking the back of my seat. "Huuuurrrrryyyyyyyyyy uuuuuuupppppp!!"

"Relax back there!" I say.

"Nooooo if we don't get to my school in 2 minutes and 30 seconds I will scream!!" She says as I glance up at the mirror and see her staring at her watch.

"Are you like this with your mother?" I ask.

"No I'm like this with the babysitter and she barely speaks English, she learned the hardway now step on it!!" She shouts.

"You are a diva!!" I say speeding up.

"Yes I am a diva, get used to it." She says looking at her watch. "45 seconds!"

"Ok we are here." I say as I pull up and see all the kids still standing outside with their parents.

"Thank you dad, now let's go." She unbuckles her seat belt then jumps out the car and waits.

I get out and grab her hand and take her inside. She leads me to her class and puts her book bag on the shelf. She sits at her table and starts coloring.

"You aren't late are you?" I ask her.

"Nope, just wanted to get here to get my seat the crayons and the panda bear coloring book." She says as she continues to color. "You just got played." She adds.

This little brat is a demon. She is definitely me and Zenobia's child. She's so damn smart too. I walk around and look at the classroom.

"Jordan where's your teacher?" I ask

"Right behind you dummy!" She says.

I turn around and look him." Hello sir." I say

"Hello, you must be Jordan's father?" He says.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you." I say.

"My teacher has a crush on mommy, daddy." Jordan blurts out.

"Oh really sweetie, that explains why she didn't want to come in today." I say laughing.

"Well sir maybe we should talk about your daughter. She is exceptionally smart. I mean she's in the first grade when she's reading on a third grade level and doing math on a fifth grade level." He says.

"Ok so what's your point?" I ask.

"We want to push her onto the fifth grade. We think she is more than ready." He says.

"Well let me talk it over with her mother and we will get back to you on it." I say as I walk over to Jordan and hand her some money.

She nods and smiles. I kiss her forehead and leave out. I get back into my car and speed off to Diamonds house. I gotta get this girl straight, ain't no way she gon be doing all this. Yeah I smashed one time and now she think she wifey. Nahh she not, she ain't nothing more than a hoe.

I sigh and park right in front of her house. I get out and go to know on the door. She comes to the door and smiles big.

"Hey baby." She says as she goes to hug me but I stop her. "What's wrong?"

"What did you say to my daughter?" I ask her while walking pass her and straight into the house.

"I told her I was going to be her new mommy." She says smiling. "Why you ask?"

"Yo you don't do that, you was just a smash and pass shawty, you don't need to be calling my house telling my daughter you gon be her new mother. Nahh shawty that ain't happening. Next time you do that shit ima bring my fiancé over here and she gon handle you. Don't overstep the hoe place, cause you ain't the type to be a wife." I say as I open the door, walk out and slam the door behind me. I get back into my car and speed off back home and clean up the house.