The Wedding

August P.O.V

Finally the day is here. Our wedding. Through our ups and downs, back and forths. Arguments and disagreements we've made it to this day. Our day. I don't even care that it's my birthday either. My birthday just means more to me since my wedding to the woman of my dreams is on the same day. Zen was somewhere with Jordan, hopefully they are getting ready instead of running around and playing like they always do. I just finished taking a shower. I was drying off when my phone rung.

"Hello?" the person said into the phone. It sounded like a female, but I don't know what she wanted.

"Yes? Who is this?" I asked confused.

"August... I'm... I'm pregnant... I'm sorry." the girl said crying into the phone.

"What you mean you pregnant? Who this??" I asked sitting down holding my tie.

"Pracilla... From... From Club Pink Lust." she said.

"I havent seen you in damn near 8 months now, What you mean you pregnant? Since was you fucking pregnant shawty?" I say hearing a knock on the door. I lower the phone and look towards it. "Who is it?" I ask covering the phone.

"Ace! Open the door my nigga!" he yelled. I shook my head and put the phone back to my ear.

"Look... I don't know what this is... I don't know if this is a joke but the shit aint fucking funny! Don't call my phone again with that bullshit!" I semi-yelled then hung up. I walked to the door and opened it for my nigga Ace. He walks in loosen his tie.

"Bro its hot as hell, why you had to have the wedding during a heat-wave?" He says sitting down in front of the fan.

"My bad bro.." I say faintly.

"Its huh.. You good bro?" He asks me.

"Yeah im uh.. Actually, you remember Pracilla from Pink Lust?" I ask him sitting down.

"Yeah what about her?" He asks leaning forward.

"She just called me saying she was pregnant." I say leaning back in my chair.

"Damn you think it's yours?" He asks me.

I shrug then hear footsteps. I look up and see Jordan peeking into the room. I lean back in my chair and look at her then wink. She smiles then walks in.

"Hey daddy." She says as she hugs me then kisses my cheek.

"Hey baby girl. How you doing?" I lay my tie across the arm of the chair then pull her onto my lap.

"I'm good. Daddy mommy is nervous. She's pacing back and forth, playing with her fingers. She's in bad shape right now." She says.

"Hey Ace do me a favor and see if my bride is ok? Then take this girl here and get her something to eat." I say kissing Jordan's forehead.

"August you got another guest." He says.

I turn around and see AJ standing in the doorway. He stands there quietly then walks over to Jordan. He looks at her then holds his hand out. She hands him a piece a candy then he climbs onto the chair and leans on me while eating it.

"Well hello to you too little man." I say pulling his pants leg down.

"Hi daddy." He says eating the candy.

"Yeah bruh they are definitely your kids." Ace says getting up then picking Jordan up and leaving out.

I get up and finish getting dressed. AJ gets up and mocks me as I stand in the mirror fixing myself. I notice him and chuckle. He laughs and I grab my phone and snap a picture of us. I hand him my phone then pick him up and walk over to the other room.