Introduction

It's been 6 years since Jordan was born. 6 years since the engagement. 6 whole years of lies, cheating, drama, arguing, fighting. 6 whole years I've been unhappy, explaining to Jordan on why her father missed her birthday 3 years in a row. Why her father forgets her name. Or where he is. Why can't he read her a bedtime story. Just 6 whole years of bullshit. Now I've changed for the better, but when it comes to my baby girl, I will make sure she alright.

I've been going back to school for business and fashion. I graduate in 2 weeks. After my graduation ceremony me and my baby girl are out of here. I should've known better than to trust Mr. BigShot August Alsina. Not only did he break his promise to me, but he broke his promise to his daughter, and unfortunately after my daughter asked me why her father doesn't love her, I had to lie. I don't like lying to my daughter, but I've had to lie to her for awhile on his behalf.

The constant I'm sorry gifts, to me and her both. The I can't make it this time phone calls. When she was a baby he was there for everything, first words, first smile, first steps, now he disappeared in the spotlight and is being encouraged by his fans, his groupies, his boys, the alcohol, the weed. Everything.

I know that as much as I love him, I have to get away, and once he get his shit together then he will see my daughter again. Until then she has no father and I'm a single mother.