Ch. 3 / White Rose

Tommy pov :
White rose : Flower of secrets
Tw : eating disorder

My windowless room reminded me of my location as I groggily sat up. I heard a clock chime to my right snapping me out of my daze. Light blurs grasped and let go of my vision until it finally focused.

"George?"

I muttered. A brown haired boy was sitting in a chair beside my bed sleeping uncomfortably. Was he asleep? Was this my chance?

I crept through the room to view an empty main room. Nobody stood in the hallway accompanied with absolute quiet. I often woke up at strange times but it seems for once it was convenient.

The floor creaked lightly below me but me and my tiptoes were a better match. I held the doors handle shifting it slightly to the left, and it opened.

A soft breeze brushed my face as a forest was now in sight. The moon shone bright in the sky alongside a couple barks occasionally sounding from my right.

Wait barks aren't a natural sound. My pace sped up as I sprinted through the forest. There was no time to admire the areas beauty.

Water came to view and I jumped straight in. My head began to pound as soon as the pressure of the water returned. Tears brimmed in my eyes but the clear glaze around me prevented their sight.

My hands couldn't reach the top, everything shook, my lungs felt like they were exploding. Until it all went black,

(This is a good time skip :)

"Erm uh Tommy? You doing ok?"

The world narrowed back into my view.

"P-puffy?"

I glanced around the boat to large masses but most importantly, for someone who was just sleeping, I didn't remember much.

(Yes memory loss, he forgets that he went out of the room from the trauma induced with almost drowning)

"Huh your lucky I was out here Tommy, you were almost gone!"

"Aha not a funny joke!!!"

I glared at her.

"Ah point taken. Well since your clearly not good at life would you like to come with me? I'm helping someone out with building!"

"Oooo what are we building?"

"So that's a yes? Well we are making pool!"

I nodded my head as slowly as I could to prevent it from hurting any more. Wasnt I with Dream and George? Was that a dream? I dreamt dream? What about my head though, was that all a hallucination?

"Sorry about tubbo by the way,"

"Oh, ok I guess, thanks?"

Time moved quickly with Puffy and we soon reached a forest. A large house stood ahead of me as I grasped Puffy's hand.

She knocked and the response was immediate.

"Tommy?"

I shuttered, the voice has a sense of urgency that I couldn't bring myself to look at.

"Uh yeah I found him in the water actually. Kid was drowning and I didn't feel like heading back so I brought him with me."

I finally I felt strong and I glanced up words to see the once and only George.

"Do you uh know where dream is or? It's a lot of work for people not to know where he is you know because he uh, escaped?"

George looked at me giving me slight flashbacks of the water and running. The air grew cold and goosebumps formed across my arms. It wasn't a dream.