Ch. 4 / Lily

Tommy POV
Lily : Flower of restored innocence after death
Tw: ed, language, Dream

    Two hands shook my shoulders to wake me up.

"You didn't have to wake him up! He seemed so peaceful!"

"Dream! I said I'd wake him up at 3pm, he literally went to sleep like 11 am the day before!"

"Yeah you didn't have to wake me up colorblind Bitch,"

     I turned towards the inside of the couch and placed the covers back over me. My eyes flickered shut before George angrily shook me again.

"I won't make you get dressed but get up. You can't sleep forever."

"Says you,"

     The room went silent in defeat but George had to try again, he raised his voice to speak yet i was first.

"Can I have a mint?"

    He smiled at dream before handing me a sandwich. Peanut butter and jelly to be exact.

"Ok and?"

"We talked about this yesterday, sandwich for mint?"

Isnt this messed up? They kidnapped me, I should ask for something better right? Never mind that, I'll home up with it later

I carefully picked up the sandwich, raising it to my mouth. I but into it trying to enjoy the taste but I hated it. 5 bits was all I wanted to have.

"Tommy, have more of it come on,"

"Georgenotfound i am a nutritious boy whose also full."

Dream reached into his pocket and held a potato towards me.

"Eat more."

It was evident I didn't intend on moving. Dream continued to stare at me in the eyes with that Godforsaken potato.

"We'll see you!"

My throat managed to squeak out. I got up instantly leaving George completely confused. I sprinted to the room I stayed in casually then slammed the door shut.

The timing must've been hella great because my legs gave out from under me just inside the room. Ever since that day I haven't been able to see a potato as food, more as a weapon.

My breath grew hoarse reminding me of one truth, I have panic attacks, Puffy taught me to deal with them, I've got this. I placed my hand on my chest trying to calm myself.

I shifted myself to the right so I was no longer in front of the door just in case I needed help. Which was needed quite fast. Attempt after attempt of color identification came but it just never helped.

"George!"

My voice came out scratchy and irritated but he understood the urgency. He came in almost immediately, like he was watching from outside.

He sat down next to me looking around the room.

"Tommy, take a breath on each count ok?"

I looked at George's hollow expression before nodding.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10"

Panic still overwhelmed me but now I could inhale and exhale fine.

"Here, is there anything you'd like to do today?"

George extended is hand revealing the tiny cow from the previous day. I clutched it and squeezed it tightly, Henry.