Chapter 17

The war has only begun

{Flow's POV}

I woke up comfortable in my sleeping bag, then I realized what day it was then my head shot up quicker then you can say my name once. I looked around seeing everyone was awake before me as they where staring.

The morning sun  warmed up my fur as I looked at everyone "we should get moving" sprint finally blurts out, I wasn't surprised by this so I just nodded my head in agreement while packing up my stuff. Flicker had her ears flattened I can imagine she is still a bit sad from yesterday. Ash, Luna, Tiger, Ivy, Sprint, and frost started to walk . "Hey!" I hollered trying to catch up with them along with Flicker.

A couple hours later I saw a huge mountain in front of me "I think this is it." I said Tiger rolled his eyes and carried on, we have talked on the way but not much.

I finally reached the foot of the mountain embracing its beauty, as I looked up it I saw a cave but it looked like Frost beat me to it "There! that must be it!" Ivy gave out a small steak but gulped it down. "I would say about a 2 more hour journey till we get there." Tiger muttered to him self, and he was right because 2 hours later we where up there.

Frost gave a small shiver as we went infant of the cave entrance, the snow was pure white where we where, it was about an inch tall. 

Then before I knew it frost was a snow spark, it looked like she changed seasons do to the snow. Frost looked like what she did before but she was white and fluffy with light blue paws and her flower crown branches and berries. Her tail was an icicle shard and her leaves on her paws where now berries.

"What the-" Sprint looked confused, Frost blushed a little "lets keep on going" said Frost, letting sprint fly over her head. I just rolled my eyes and took a step inside the cave. Luna caught up with me to tell me nothing but for once had a frown on her face. The cave was covered in ice stalagmites and stalactites the ground was stone but covered in a thin layer of snow until you reach farther in the cave.  Just then I heard a deep growl, but I don't think anyone else heard it depending on what their doing. 

Then a mostly black figure came out of the dark, I immediately recognized him. The dark hoodie, the long black Dimond horns, his smug face made me want to choke. He looked directly at me and I was able to see a white eye and a red pupil but with that he went away and a black blur was it. Then that deep growl went over again then two piercing red eyes glared at me the pupils slits.

Flickers ear went flat first and then everyones ears where down, "p-please don't tell me we are fighting a- a" luna stuttered a bit then out of the dark was a big blue dragon with blood red eyes and navy blue horns. It was a ice dragon. "dragon" she squeaked before it blew out white fog, the fog seemed to freeze every thing but it lucky didn't touch me or any of us.

The ice dragon growled and its tail thrashed breaking the stalagmites into shattered pieces like glass. Luna quickly made an ice shard and threw it at the dragon, but that did nothing but shatter. Tiger made shadow magic and it blew right off its scales. Frost tried to ice fog it back but that didn't work either. then Ash stepped in and torched it with his flames, at least that did something. Sprint threw a couple giant rocks at it with his mind but the worst that did was a scratch.

Ivy bit it and the dragon shook her off and swiped her "oh no" I cried. Ivy hit the wall harder than a bag of flour, she slid to the floor with a stream of blood coming out from her. 

Flicker shook her head and looked up she muttered one short word that I quite cant here, her bright yellow eyes looked orange now. Flicker jumped up. I cant even explain what she did but it was so cool. Flicker did a back flip and fire came out of her tail.

The dragon roared and swiped flicker she slammed next to ivy limp slowly breathing, there where scratches on her but not really bad.

Tiger breathed hot shadow and it burned the dragon, another roar of pain came from it but soon the dragon used the ice fog on tiger, tiger started to shiver then he collapsed, the dragon picked him up with the teeth and threw tiger in the air and swatted him, he landed right by my paws all bloody.

I decided to take initiative,  Luna and frost stepped by me while sprint was investigating tiger to make sure he weren't dead.