Chapter 10

Flicker 

I thought of who should keep her because someone needs to bring her home.

"Who should take care of her?" I asked curiously everyone quickly raised their hand. Summerseed came back into the room with a bottle of green liquid in her hand. "How about you let Ivy choose," Summerseed said like she was listing the whole time.

Everyone nodded to this and smiled I bent down over to Ivy and smiled, "Who do you want to stay with?" I asked then the thought of introducing ourselves came, "But first we will introduce ourselves, I am Flow the grey one over there is Luna, the orange one is Ash, the purple one with stripes is Tiger, and finally over there is Sprint"

Ivy smiled and pointed to me she jumped, guess she chooses me I thought.

Later...

I waved my goodbyes and Luna was fake crying.  I sighed and went on Spice "hold on tight!" I said smiling Ivy laughed and her wing hand things attached to me along with her arms.

Spice took off and in seconds I saw Nevershard a thrilling feeling crawled down my back and we landed in my backyard.

 Petting Spice I went inside and hugged my parents introducing Poison Ivy to them.

In the morning,

I woke up early grabbed my neckless and Ivy then I rushed outside I didn't even get breakfast hopping on Spice I held on to the collar thing. 

the strong wind let by and we flew to Phandome Academy.

When there,

Ash gave me a hug and Luna raised her eyebrows at me awkwardly I let go and gasped for air.

Finally, it was lunch break and I was done eating and then I went outside unnoticed, looking around I felt the warm air then something caught me at the corner of my eye, a Fire Spark who seemed to be using their magic on a cat looking thing that was dark blue and striped black but that's all I could see.

I went over there to take a better look at what was happening finally I got a chance to see...

I growled and this feeling came over me, "STOP!" I yelled, before the Spark got a chance to turn around I splashed him with water

I growled and this feeling came over me, "STOP!" I yelled, before the Spark got a chance to turn around I splashed him with water. The Magic wielder scampered to my protection she had scratches, burns, and bruises blanketing her.

I  brought her to Summerseed and waited Luna came in and hugged me then so did Ash.

Turning around to the wielder I blinked she blinked back, "What your name I am Flow this is Ash and Luna..." I hesitated in the awkward moment then she spoke, "Flicker" the thought of her being a new friend made me smile.

Like she read my brain Flicker nodded "Friends!" her wounds were tended to. And she nuzzled me.

By the end of the day, all of us introduced our selves and I had to do it for Tiger.