Chapter 11

The Rumor

I woke up and yawned then excitement flooded over me, I flopped my hand off my bed and opened my eyes. 

I put my favorite neckless on and brushed my fur, saying bye to my parents and sister I rushed out the door and ran into something fluffy while Ivy went to a complete halt. "Who dares-" I paused and took a look at the Spark I bumped into.

My face flushed and I turned into a strawberry, I scrambled off  Ash and buried my face into my paws, hiding my blush.

Luna smirked and burst into laughter who I used to realize was there, Ivy hopped onto Frost who was also there. Their griffins sit they're bending down every once in and while stomping their claws.

Ash got up and blushed to look at the ground, "Love birds!" Luna rolled her eyes smiling and chuckling.

"Ho- how did you find me, how do you know where my house is?" I staggered, Luna nudged Frost and she smiled slightly looking at Luna and then at Ash.

"Well" Luna teased, "Ash begged to come to pick you up, so we all agreed with it, for the love factor and smart Frost just happened to know where you live!" Luna jumped her energy pulsed through her.

Ash opened his mouth looking at Luna and then glanced at the ground again.

I blushed even more and the door opened behind me, "Flow aren't you gonna go to school?" my mom or Ell glanced at me. The griffins and then Ash, Frost, and then Luna, Well this is awkward... I thought.

Ell opened her mouth to speak, "Flow... Are these your friends, and over there, hold on let me guess, You got a boyfriend without telling us! What's your name sweetie?"

Ash's face was already red enough, but now he looked at everyone and looked to the ground. I could not speak either, embarrassment and another feeling I couldn't describe toppled through me.

Frost looked calm while Luna burst into laughter, saying the words "Boyfriend... how I wish." 

Frost stepped up despite her shyness, "You see, they're friends they're not together." "Yet" Luna added on.

Ell looked shocked but then released her expression, "Well thank you, to umm..." She paused and looked at the griffins, "ride her to school!" She said more properly Frost nodded her thanks dragging the giggling Luna to her griffin.

Mom went back inside and I slowly walked to my griffin, Ivy smirked and followed, I looked at Ash who was struggling to act normal.

"Sorry about my mom," I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. Ash looked at me his face still as red as mine, "Ok." He said calmly.

The same fun but stressful ride plunged through me, Spice landed and it hurt my ears when Ivy said, "Weeeeee" the whole time. 

I climbed off spice and people were whispering to each other, what about?  The question climbed in my head and I went over to see.

Walking over there I did not see Sprint, Flicker, or Tiger insight they must have been doing something. I thought to myself yet again.

Ivy followed me as Luna was teasing Ash and Frost was watching, "Hello?" I nervously said, I never really was good at walking up and saying the word "hi" to others but I did it anyway.

A boy Shadow Spark along with another boy Water Spark turned around and smiled, "Hi!" The Water Spark said.

"Why is everyone whispering to each other?" I asked, they looked at me awkwardly and I tried my best to look calm.

"You didn't hear?" he questioned, I gulped and shook my head. The Shadow Spark smiled kindly and spoke, "Well there has been a rumor going around... I have no idea where it came from but..." he paused and the Water Spark finished for him.

"You have to go to Shiver Mountain and defeat a dragon that has appeared out of... Know where!" When he was finished speaking the Shadow Spark took his turn.

"If you fail to defeat the dragon then we turn to dust, but like that's real" They rolled their eyes but I had a feeling that it was real.

I turned around not noticing Ivy and Frost were listing.

Lunch break...

"It's real! I am telling you we have to go there!" I urged Frost looked down Ivy jumped about, "yes let's do it!" she said.

Luna just shook her head and looked at Sprint looked up, "NO, we need to stay here!" For once his voice was harsh Frost nodded in agreement along with Luna. "Ash what about you?" I asked worriedly he looked at me then Sprint, Frost, and Luna.

Flicker looked at me and smiled, "Let's do it!" She said enthusiastically

"I am with Flow" he puffed his chest and looked around, everyone turned to Tiger.

He looked at us and shook his head at Sprint, "I vote Ash, Ivy, Flicker, and Flow" he said.

I was shocked to hear this, including from Tiger!

We all nodded at each other. "Fine, when do we go?" Luna asked she looked serious and worried.

"The day after tomorrow!" I said kinda excitedly, How hard can this be? I asked myself.

To be continued...