Chapter 20

The upcoming.

{Frost's POV}

I got up and went to the kitchen and fixed myself some breakfast. "Morning hone. Hurry, hurry you overslept! Out! Out!" mom shoved me out the door and I fell.

I hopped on Fog and he took off with grace. In less than 2 minutes I was there, the beutifull school stood before my eyes. I landed and I saw the usual group, Ivy, who was on Flow's back, Ash who was of course next to Flow of course, little did they know that ALL of the group except Ash and Flow, ship them so much and is plotting something... nice..... Tiger was there and so was Luna of course, and there was Flicker laughing her butt off.

Wait.... 

Wait...

Where was Sprint? I looked around desperately for him, Fog landed and I scrambled until I reached Luna. "Luna, guys, where is Sprint?" I tried to sound calmer than I was.

A big smile appeared on everyone's face, what's so funny?!?!?! I screamed in my head. Flow grabbed me and yanked me to the back of the school and covered my eyes and ears. A tiny bit of muffled chatter went on and a couple more shoves, but then FINALLY she took her paw off my eyes. Was that--

no.

that.

what?

it's a dream.

My heart drumed and skipped a couple beats, I felt my face grow hot because, right before me there was Sprint with flowers in his right paw smiling right at M E.

"Ummm.. Frost." I stared at his pretty eyes. "I-I like you. Like umm.. Love you and I don't know if you feel the same but, these are for you." He held up the flowers.

A dream. A DREAM. that's what this was. "I-I" I studerded, What an idiot! Sprints face was from happy to sad. "I understand." 

"NO!" I blurted "I- I like you too ok! I always have!" I ran up to Sprint and gave him a big hug, he accepted it and we hung on to each other.

{Flow's POV} 

IT. JUST. HAPPENED. MY head screamed inside. What I've been planning for so long I hugged Ash and shook him. Get into your right mind Flow! I quickly pulled away in embaresment "sorry." I shimmered off next to Flicker.

Sprint looked down at her "would y-y" "crap" Frost looked at him "be your girlfriend?" Sprint sighed and gave a nod as his face was as red as an apple. Frost broke the hug, "No. I hate you. GO away." WHAT? Sprint looked devastated. Frost looked back up at him. "YES. You actually think I would say I hate you?" I sighed relief. Thank goodness she was only kidding. Sprint gave a small nudge to her "don't do that!"

Later

Finally schools out. I walked to Spice's pen getting ready to hop on her.  Then Luna and Flicker and Ivy came up to me. Luna talked first "We WILL make this happen twice in one twice in one day." What? I was confused but never said anything. "Tell me. Do you like Ash?" Ivy squeaked.

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION WAS THAT?!?!!?! "umm.. why?" I asked staying calm I felt like taking off on Spice and never coming back but I stayed.

"Answer truthfully, we won't tell anyone." Flicker pushed

"Yes. But don't tell anyone" All three looked at each other with big grins and walked off, "Thanks!" Luna hollered.

Then the intercoms rang "Can we have Flow Carmendale and Tiger Shadowscar to the Principles office?"
Why did they want me and Tiger? I went anyway. "Yes Mrs. Sor-" I cut off, even Tiger looked shocked.

"Hello Flow and Tiger. Meet my best friend queen Wave." Me and Tiger both bowed down in a flash. "Get up you two." Queen Wave said. Tiger and I both looked back up. "I called you two here to discuss about... Darkmagic, look, he's out there somewhere plotting something. Tell your friends this, I don't care. I called the two of you because you are trustworthy." Sora took a quick pause. "DON'T tell the school or anyone else this, except your friends. or they will freak. I want you guys to keep a sharp eye out. We don't know when he will strike, so look out ok?"

I was kinda freaked out by this but I nodded "Alright." 

I finally got back to Spice again "Flow!" Ash called, I turned and met his eyes "yea?" 

"Would you like to go with all of us to a restaurant?" 

"I would love too!"

Meanwhile...

Dusty went to the dark cave door and hesitated before opening it.  "Sir?" "come in" Darkmagics low growl made him flinch, but Dusty had to keep on moving he stepped into the room."

His eyes gleamed into Dusty as he walked in. "Everyone is here and ready and trained." he quickly said "good." Give that Academy a good 2 months." "Gather up dragons! EVERYTHING!" Dusty gulped "Yes sir." And he walked out.