Special Chapter 2

"The past is something you cant change"

Featuring Sora's backstory 

Very short chapter

Sora woke up to the sound of the same old yells the war her friend, Wave (queen Wave) who was all messed up bloody scars along her Sora looked at Wave "When will this end?" She asked

Wave just shook her head and nuzzled her, "Your the general of us make it end" Sora sighed the friends who died not this war family... And it's all because of Darkmagic Sparks.

"Well we fight" Sora nodded her head and jumped into battle Wave doing the same.

After the fight

"After all this time it's done, we won!" Sora cried, Wave nuzzled her, "Did you hear? I am becoming queen and your becoming principle of Phandome Academy!" Wave said excitement was in her eyes.

Sora's heart cracked ever since they where little Wave wanted to be the principle and Sora wanted to be the queen and she is exited? Why not give up her position!

Rage filled Sora but all she said was "good for you" silently she sighed and walked off forcing a smile till she reached out of Waves sight.

Sora sobbed it might be a weird and stupid thing to be mad about but she didn't care... They made a PROMISE! No one breaks a promise.

A figure walked over to Sora it was a beautiful Water Spark who had aqua green eyes and a little white love heart on her cheek she had a very light blue coat so light blue she was almost white! Not to mention what it seems to she has a lost paw, the figure had a bow and a spiked collar.

She sat down next to Sora.

"Are you ok?" She asked Sora looked down and started explaining.

"Thats alright! The same thing happened to me... Well almost" she chuckled and Sora giggled, "what's your name?" She thought of a list of names in her head.

"Mystery! I already know you, your Sora correct?" Sora nodded and smiled "I think you and Wave have a good bond don't ruin it" she nodded "thanks" Sora said delightfully.

****Note: Sora is not very old when Flow arrived she is still young for Every mythical creature can only live to be 195 years old, plus they don't look old****