Special chapter 3

The Springfall Festival

100 years ago, october 12...

Ginger looked around happy, balloons everywhere, cheerful animals, facepaint, masks, dressup, flowers, the element banners, food stands! She ran over to her friends, "would you like some food?" Ginger asked, the fall-formed Nature spark just said "no thanks, but I'll have some candy!" Ginger laughed her pure white flank gleaming in the daylight.

"Lets get some cotton candy!" Forest exclaimed, Ginger nodded and spread her wings "beat you to it!" she said laughing. "No fair you're a Weather Spark! you have wings! Forest shouted.

Finally when they reached the stand they got two cotton candy tufts

Finally when they reached the stand they got two cotton candy tufts.  Off in the distance they heard a couple of screams, "jeez wonder what their doing over there.." Forest rolled his eyes and kept on eating. "Forest-- that kinda sounded like screams of terror."

"Yea whatever, they might be doing jump scares." Just as he said that about ten Sparks came rushing for them, one said "HIDE! RUN! ITS COMING!" "whats-" the Spark scrambled off before Ginger got a chance to say anything.

And then... fire.  a dragon roared in the distance, blazing fire on the festival. Darkmagic Sparks flooded in attacking everyone, slatering. "It's now time we be in control!" one yelled slashing a shadow sparks throat.

"Forest? FOREST!" He wasn't by Ginger's side anymore. She could see him running for his life. Then Forest saw her and paused.

Ginger looked next to him, a Darkmagic spark, "Forest look out!" she screeched, it was to late he impacted a tent making it collapse and then the darkmagic spark choked him with magic.

"FOREST!!!" she cried, Ginger had to get in the air. She pumped her wings and she was up, thousands more Weather Sparks flew up but thousands more got killed by the fire dragon.

Ginger flew as fast as she could and hid in a tree, covering her mouth, crying...