Chapter 19

For now...

 (short chapter.)

{Flow's POV}

I finally got up from that hospital bed that I've been in for at least 3 days, my arm felt a lot more better and I can see my parents.

Ash came up to me and helped me out of bed, "Thanks." Ash smiled but made no comment. It was the evening and everyone was home, except me and Ash of course, well and other employees who work here.

"He will strike you know... It's only a matter of time before he gets his revenge." Ash blurted. It took me a moment to realize what he was talking about. "Well, we are safe for now..." Ash  looked at me, his burning eyes studying me. "For now..." He said.

I looked back up and started walking out of the room and he followed me. "Where is Ivy?" I asked, "oh, she is waiting for you by Spice." I nodded and gave a small sigh.

"Do-" I cut off what I was about to say, stupid. Ash looked at me, "what?" I looked around a bit before meeting his eyes again, "I don't really want to go back to my house or village tonight.." We stopped at Spices pen and looked back at each other. "Why not? Don't you want to see your family? its been like a week."

"Exactly, their probably going to pumble me when I get home. I'm still recovering." Ash's vase went to realization and then to confusion. "So who will you go home with?" I hesitated, stupid! "uhh.. yea so c- can I maybe go home with you?"

It sounded like I liked him! And I can't lie...  I did, but I don't think he knows that. I should of just went to my house. I met Ash's eyes worried that he would reject me.

"Yea, sure! my family won't mind." I was shocked he WANTED me to go home with him?!?!?! this was going to be kinda awkward. My face felt hot, "Thanks!" I hopped on Spice and almost squished Ivy, who THANK GOODNESS she was asleep. The last thing i  would want was her to hear what I said and get all mushy, or worse tell everyone! I don't think she would do that though. Would she?

By the time we reached Ash's village it was dark out. Like me and every normal spark out there Ash lived in a village with their spark type and their spark type only, so I wasn't surprised to see one every here and there.

We arrived at a medium sized house that was in well condition. "We are here." Ash opened the door and let me inside first.

I slowly walked inside and breathed in the nice sweet tang to his house. A little fire spark, what it looked like she was eight years old ran up to me. "Your not Ash... Wheres my brother? What is a water spark doing inside my house?!?!" She yelled. "Your lucky my parents are on a trip, but i can drive you out myself."

"uhhh..." Ash came beside me "Hara. Stop doing that. She's a friend." Hara looked at me "sorry. I thought you were an intruder." I smiled and just shook my head. Ash looked and said "let me show you to your room."

(That next Morning.)

I said my byes to Ash and Hara (who I had lots of fun with.) And hopped on Spice, Ivy followed and went on. We took off to my house and relaxed.