Not an update!

Hey guys!

First of all, thank you for reading this book.

I was so excited when I saw you guys actually read this.

And thank you so much to my very first commentator.

Rebecca Roshman

It really means a lot to me.

I love you guys, mwah!

So....

I just wanna let you know of a few things about this story.

This is actually the first story I have written. I wrote this when I was 12 by the way, so it might get a little cheesy but I did my best to make it as realistic as possible (in a ninja world that is). I just published it because I wanted to share it with you guys.

I'll try my best to upload at least 2 chapters every week because I've got assignments piling up on my desk literally. I hope I finish them, on time. Don't worry sooner or later I'll upload every day.

So, I wanna know your opinions about this book. So I can improve it.

You can of course criticize the story as much as you want but not the author, please.

You can ask questions about this story that is unclear to you, so I can clarify them.

Anyways, I realized something more like a lot of things when I re-read my book.

First.

I think I made my main oc, overpowered...?

And I don't want that.

I'd rather die than make my oc a mary sue.

Sure she has limits but, still, her strength is already comparable to a low-ranked jonin. Not what I was expecting. I guess I'll have to make her suffer again. That's a joke. I'll just write her weaknesses in the next chapters.

Second.

I made a lot of wrong grammar and spelling.

Ugh.

Why?

I'm so dumb!

Why didn't I notice that?! Like...I don't even wanna start explaining. So this is just a rant about my book I guess. And Itsuke or Itsuki? Which one is the correct one? I'll just stick with the former.

I'll edit it in a few days.

I'll make it fast, don't worry!

Third.

Her backstory is too cringe for me to take. A dead powerful clan, really?! If they were so powerful why did they get killed?!

At first, I thought it was cool.

I hate my 12-year-old self.

I'll just make an excuse for that later. About her clan, I mean.

Fourth.

I'm making too many side characters. Well, this is my story so I can fuck it all I want. But I'll moderate it and make sure I will stick to the main plot. I will try my best to keep the canon characters of the show in order.

Don't wanna mess them up.

Fifth.

She's too prettyeeeeushsjwjshbsywj!

Ugh.

I wanna bang my head on the table.

Like for real. She's too much of an eye candy.

So like every character is going to fall for her.

NO!

I'm sorry guys, really...

For creating this shit.

I wished I just made her tanned with freckles on her cheeks and even pimples. Just an ordinary girl with an ordinary face. Then someone will fall for her because of her personality, not her looks.

But, I like her being pretty. I'll just make her have an appearance change by part 2.

So, this is the end of my rant.

You can comment down below if you have questions.

I'll answer them.

Then have a good day everyone.

Stay safe, Godbless, and always remember someone loves you.