Chapter 37

A/N

Yo!

I swear this story is getting too long. Like I planned over 40+ parts before the Shippuden and we're still at number 14.

And I got a request to write a lemon scene.

Dude...

I'm barely eighteen.

But my mind is not innocent...

It's full of green grass hehehehe

But on serious note I'm gonna write one soon enough...I think...

I already got an idea.

It's my first time writing a mature scene so, it's probably gonna be a little cringey...or bad. Really really bad...

I don't trust myself on this one...

Finally! Lhexi's Battle is here!

It's quite saddening that Sakura lost her match but, hey she was applauded for her strength and wit.

Tohru's POV

So fragile and delicate, that was my first impression of Lhexi. She's so frail like a flower that if I'm not careful, I might break her.

Yet, it doesn't quite felt right. Behind that innocence resembling a rose, she has hidden poisonous thorns that can kill a giant from the slightest cut. That's right, or else, she wouldn't have survived up until now in this cruel world.

I stood still, my eyes fixated infront watching her as she gracefully land on her feet. Her descisive eyes moved in my direction and my heart skipped a beat.

It's as if God himself crafted those eyes from gems.

She looked so weak compared to me but, the aura around her proved otherwise.

It's warning danger.

"I can see that you've gotten stronger, Lhexi.", my tounge slightly quivered just by mentioning her name.

"I've trained harder than i could ever imagine.", she cracked her knuckles.

She didn't changed more like improved to become a better version of herself.

My gaze moved down to her wrist, finding the bracelet I gave her years ago still there.

A token of eternal friendship. A childish pinky promise.

And yet right here, right now, we're facing each other in a deadly battle.

"BEGIN!"

I stood still watching her disappear right before my eyes, reappearing behind me. My kekkei genkei acted at once freezing her katana on place before it sliced through my neck.

I could feel the cold wind brash against my skin as she jump away leaving her weapon midair. Turning around, I stick my right forefinger and middle finger to freeze the kunai that was advancing towards me.

To my surprise, another followed aimed on the dead center of my forehead, covering the line of my vision for a split second. Dodging the kunai by tilting my head, I felt a sharp stinging sensation on my cheek.

I took out a kunai with a sharp blade on either side, holding it in the center while blocking Lhexi's katana. I could feel my feet get engraved on the ground by the amount of power she was pressing against me.

I ran over her sword with my frost and she tilted it just a little a bit then I found blood gushing out of the thin but, deep cut on my abdomen.

"Huh?"