Chapter 13- Team 13

I stretched my arms out as I get up from my bed and looked at the clock.

I still got around an hour. I prepared for the day and stacked my pouch with Kunai knives and Shurikens. I couldn't take a sword because I don't want to let anyone know I am a Kenjutsu genius, so small weapons should make do for today.

I arrived right on time to see Itsuki already there, leaning on a tree. Just then, a cloud of smoke came out of nowhere and the sadist teacher smiled at the two of us.

"Goodmorning, sensei."

"Good morning to you too, Lhexi-chan, Itsuki-kun. Now then, where's Kenma-kun?"

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a black figure running towards us.

"That should be him.", Itsuki said as I nodded.

He stopped right in front of me as he place his hands on his thighs heaving for breath.

"Looks like you're ready for your punishment.", our sensei smiled evilly.

"Wait! I was only late for one minute! Just one! Please let me go, sensei. Please.", he begged as Aiko-sensei tilt her head from side to side.

"You're not taking any chances now wear this--", she dropped two heavy weightlift in front of him. "--and run 10 laps around the village. Don't you

dare remove it okay?"

Kenma had a look of horror as he tried to escape from her clutches, only to fail.

"HELP ME!", we both turned around and played deaf.

He was forced to run and I smiled in sympathy.

"For you two.", we turned to Aiko-sensei who had a dark idea in her mind.

"Follow him.", he pointed at the running red-haired.

I agreed immediately and run beside Kenma as Itsuke left to banter against sensei for a bit before joining us.

"What? You two?"

"Yeah."

"I guess the point of this exercise is to test our endurance.", Itsuki commented.

"I'm sure it's more than that.", I retorted.

"What do you mean?", Kenma asks.

"Look carefully.", I pointed at the paper bomb Kenma almost activated.

"Is she trying to kill us?!", he yelled as we jump off to escape from Shurikens thrown at us.

I pulled the red-haired up in the air when he tripped because of the weights and Itsuke helped me carry Kenma.

"We have to hurry!", the auburn-haired male proclaimed as we jump away from another trap.

"Oi! Itsuki! Let go of me I can run!"

"Shut up! You're such a pain.", he let him go as we run but, Kenma's pace was slower than ours.

I pulled the two of them behind a tree and started removing his weights.

"Oi oi. Lhexi-chan! Didn't you hear what sensei said?!"

"I know. But, she never said that we can't remove it for you.", his eyes slightly widened, and grinned.

"You're right.", I completely removed the weights and we started running again.

The two plop down on the ground exhausted and I stood on both my foot while I crossed my arms as sweat dripped from my forehead.

"Ehhh...you made it at last.", her eyes stayed on me for more than a second before she grinned. "Now stand up. The test is just about to start, you know."