Part 6

Day before wedding~

Lily, came to stay with you. Your sisters and their husbands, Jungkook and everyone were gathered in your house. It was festive mode. You were getting ready to leave your home to a new home.

Lily and your sisters were with you in your room. Jungkook was with Hoseok and Yoongi. Everyone was teasing you. Your sisters shared their wedding stories parts which you don't know.

And how your brothers in law were. "You know what, Yoongi didn't even talk to me until I spoke up", Hyunjoo chuckled. "Look at him, now. He just can't live without me", she giggled.

"Hobi was a softie to begin with, you all don't know, but we officially started dating before our wedding", Hee ji laughed. "You guys are indeed fast", Lily chuckled.

"How about y/n? Did he kiss you yet?", Hyunjoo asked. "Uh, No!", You said, widening your eyes. "Really! What a boring life you are living y/n?", Hee ji said.

"It's okay, let them take all the time, I feel like they would become the fluffiest couple of all", Lily said. "Y/niee?", Jungkook barged in. "You really don't know home to come like a human, do you?", Lily asked. He giggled.

"Ladies night I guess", he said. You made space for him to sit. He partly hugged you and sat beside. "Ah! Y/n! I will miss barging like this",he said and placed his head on your shoulders.

"Yah! Why are you making the atmosphere emotional", Hyunjoo hit his arms. "Noona, I am really sad, I will miss y/n a lot",he said. Tears pooled in your eyes.

"Yah! Don't talk as if we can't see each other everyday", you said. "Still, I feel like I have lost the rights I have with you", he said. "Dummy, you will be my forever best friend", you said.

"Enough of this, let's lose the mood", Hee ji said. After sometime, your mom came in. "Y'all didn't sleep? Go and sleep now. She has to look beautiful for her day", she said.

"We are sleeping here mom", Hyunjoo said. "Fine, but what is this bunny doing here?", She laughed. "This bunny will be sent with Hobi tonight", Hee ji scooped Jungkook in her arms.

"I am not a bunny, Noona", he flashed his bunny smile. "Enough playing, get to sleep", she said and took Jungkook with her.

You all went to sleep. "Good night, sleep well!", Taehyung texted you. You blushed hard. Tomorrow, you will be married to him.

Wedding day~

Your father took your hands and walked in the aisle. He was waiting for you. Handsome would be an understatement. He smiled all the time. Everyone cheered for you both.

Both of your families and friends were present. Your father gave your hand to him. He took your hand in his. Truthfully, that was the first time, he held your hands.

You blushed the whole time. The vows were said and now it's kissing time. He leaned in and softly placed a peak on your lips. You smiled.

"Well, finally she got her first kiss, I guess", your sisters giggled. With all emotional rides, the ceremony came to an end.

"Take care y/n ah, visit us often okay", your mom said to you. You wiped your tears and hugged her tightly. "I will miss you mom", you said. "I will miss you too, my baby", she was also shedding tears.

Your sisters gave you a deep hug. You Searched for Jungkook, but he was busy with other wedding stuff. You got into the car. You bid farewell and went to your new home.

You have already met his whole family, but now you guys are going to live in the same house. Most of the time, the Kim brothers stayed in this house.

Everyone reached the house. "Welcome home y/n ah", Mrs. Kim welcomed you. Also you have two sisters here. And two brothers in law.

Min ji and Mina welcomed you warmly. You were glad that you had two sisters here. You were having a little chat with them.

Taehyung went to his room already and he took a quick shower. "Be comfortable okay! If you want something, you can ask us", they assured you.

Jin was the head of the hotel industry and Namjoon was the head of the biotechnology company. Taehyung managed the fashion line.

Minji worked with Jin and Mina worked in her father's company. You went to your room. Your dresses had already arrived and they set the room.

The room was big enough for two people. Taehyung wore a T-shirt and shorts and came out of the bathroom. "You can take shower", he said.

You too took a quick shower. You were a little awkward. You decided to wear a night pants and shirt.

Well, to be exact, you didn't know what would happen tonight! "Y/n! I need to talk to you", he said. You sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know that we are married now", he paused. You nodded. "Just because we got married-'' when he finished the later part, you were shocked!!!