Chapter Twenty

Madison's P.O.V

The guy had left a while ago, frustrated with me because I had no information that was of use to him. Really, Harry had never told me about any of the gang stuff. I think he was trying to protect me, but look where it got me. I lay on the table in excruciating pain. My legs and arms had deep cuts in them. Blood was pooling around me and I was suprised I wasn't dead yet. I stopped crying a while ago, I had no more tears left to cry.

I wonder where Harry is. God, I miss him. I want to feel his gently touch and sweet kisses so bad right now. It would be wonderful considering how much pain I'm in. I hope he's okay. There's nothing I want more in the world than to just feel his warm arms around me.

I heard the door open and prepared myself for another round of pain.

~*~

Harry's P.O.V

We had made out way to Austin's mansion. The guy was filthy rich yet he was still trying to get more money. We had it. We would give it to him, only to take it back. I had a gun slipper under my waistband, as did everyone else. The cold metal felt natural against my skin. It made me feel powerful, strong. Deadly.

We walked up to the gate. The guards already knew we were coming. One of them pointed to me.

"We only want him," he said. "He's the only one going in,"

We were smart enough not to fool around. It's smarter to do what they say than to risk getting hurt and losing Madison. But we had planned for this. The others would wait and sneak in through the basement. That way I could take care of Austin, get Madison and get out. The others would take care of the money and covering us.

"Fine," Zayn grumbled and tossed me the bag of cash.

The guard then escorted me inside. He took me to a pair of large wooden doors. He knocked.

"Come in," a voice said from inside.

The guard opened the door and shoved me inside. It was what looked to be a large study. Books lines both walls, a big oak desk sat in the middle and a large window was on the far wall.

Then, I came face to face with the person I hated the most.

"Hello Mr. Styles. I believe you've come with what I've asked for," Austin said, standing up from his chair at the desk.

"Give me Madison first," I growled lowly.

"We're doing this my way," he said pulling out a gun. "Now give me the money,"

I wasn't going to reveal that I had a weapon. That would be plain stupid, so I threw the bag down in front of me.

"Now give me Madison,"

He smirked. "Right this way," he said and led me out of the room. He took me down a few flights of stairs and into what looked like the basement.

Austin opened a steal door and there in front of me was Madison. The scene before me broke my heart. Madison lay strapped to a steal table. Her legs and arms were covered in deep gashes, bruises, and even burns. She was laying in a pool of her own blood. She was caked in dried blood and her face was stained with tears. My poor Madison.

"P-please," she whimpered. "N-no more pain. Please,"

"Madison baby," I said and ran to her side. I gently kissed her forehead. "It's going to be okay, I'm getting you out of here,"

"Yes, about that," Austin sneered. He pointed his gun at my chest and backed me into a wall. "Neither of you are going anywhere," he said. He reached down and grabbed the gun from my waistband and threw it to the ground.

"Did you really think I was going to let you get away?" he growled. "Did you really think it would be this easy?"

He continued to ramble on like the idiot he is. I looked over at Madison and was surprised to see she had managed to slip out of her restraints. Even in her weakened state, she was able to get off the table silently and grab my gun on the floor. I could she was on the verge of blacking out, but I could see the fire in her eyes. She was angry, and if I've learned anything about Madison in the time that we've been together, she's dangerous when she's angry.

"Back the fuck away from my boyfriend," she growled. I smirked. That's my girl.

"Oh yeah?" Austin laughed. "And what are you going to do? You're strapped to a table," he said but was shocked to see Madison standing there, gun in her hands.

"I'll say it one more time," she hissed. "Back the fuck away from my boyfriend. I swear I'll put a bullet right between your eyes. I'm so sick of you and your revenge bullshit,"

Austin laughed. "I bet yo-"

He was cut off by a bullet going right in his forehead. His body crumpled to the ground and I stood there smirking. I'm so proud of my baby. I wouldn't have hesitated to kill him either if I went through what she just had.

"Harry," Madison sighed and went to take a step forward but her feet failed her and she began to fall. I quickly ran over to her and caught her before she hit the ground.

"It's okay," I whispered to her, kissing her forehead. "You'll be okay," I said as she blacked out.

A/N:

Hi! We're getting to the end of this book. I know don't hate me. But I really do enjoy writing and yes I'll have more books. Thank you so much for sticking around. Lots of love! :)

P.S:

ily Madison <3