Chapter Thirteen

Madison's P.O.V

Three days after the boys robbery, the new girl was brought in. I was given the job of getting her cleaned up and brought to Niall, since Shelby was with Louis.

I sat in the same room I woke up in the day I was brought here. The new girl, Mallori, lay unconscious on the floor with her ankle handcuffed to the pipe.

Harry in the chair beside me. He had explained to me that we needed to make a good first impression on her, like Louis and Shelby did for me. We need to make it clear that she can't run away.

Mallori started to stir. She groaned and rubbed her head. "H-hello?"

"Finally," Harry grumbled and Mallori flinched.

"W-where am I?" she stuttered.

"That's not important," Harry said standing up. "Madison dear, get her cleaned up and to Niall," he said to me. He then gripped my wrist tightly. "And don't screw it up," he hissed.

"Yes Harry," I said bowing my head. I know he didn't mean anything he said or did, it was all for show.

He smirked, kissed my cheek and left, leaving me with Mallori. I could see why Niall wants her. She's quiet pretty. She has long brown hair and big brown eyes.

I knelt down and unlocked the cuffs. "Please don't try to run away," I said. "I don't want to get punished,"

"P-punished?" she asked, her eyes wide with fear.

"There are rules here. If you don't follow them, you get punished," I said standing and helping her up.

"When can I go home?" she asked as I led her to the bathroom.

"Never," I said harshly. "Now get a shower and I'll show you to Niall,"

I pushed her into the bathroom and locked the door. I ignored her sobbing and focused on the floor in front of me.

When Mallori was finished, she knocked in the door. I opened it. She was in the same black tank top and ripped shorts as I was. Soon, she would have a tattoo on her right shoulder. Maybe Niall will be easier with her.

I took her up to Niall's room and knocked on the door. He answered it and smiled.

"Thank you Madison," he said. "You can go,"

"Yes Niall," I said.

"Come on in love," Niall said to Mallori and led her into his room.

I felt sorry for the girl. Hopefully Niall, being the sweetheart he is, would be easy on her. But the boys were a gang and had to be mean and heartless.

I turned and went to Harry's room. I opened the door and saw Harry laying on his back on the bed.

He turned his head and opened his arms, a smirk on his face. "Come cuddle," he said.

I giggled and jumped on the bed. I crawled on top of him, straddling his stomach. "Hi," I smiled and kissed his nose.

He smirked. "I could get used to seeing you like this," he said. "but with less clothes,"

I playfully smacked his shoulder. "Shut up,"

"So," he said. "I have a little something planned for us tonight,"

I raised an eyebrow. "Will this end up like the last time you had something planned for us?" I asked. "I really don't want you to be bed ridden for another week,"

He laughed. "Hopefully not," he said.

I smiled. "Good," I said. "What do you have in mind?"

He placed his hands on my hips. "It's a surprise," he said.

I smirked and leant down and kissed him. "Jerk," I said.

"That's my middle name sweetheart," he smirked and kissed me again. The kiss soon be came a hot make out session. I ran my hand through his soft curls and he ran his hands up my sides.

We were interrupted by a loud scream. I pulled away and sat up. "Who was that?" I asked Harry worriedly.

"It was probably just Mallori," Harry said. "Niall is probably tattooing her,"

I sighed relief. "Okay,"

"Come here," Harry said pulling me down against his chest. He gently started rubbing my back. "Are you okay?"

"Just tense," I said. "With what happened with Louis and now the new girl, it's just a lot,"

He nodded. "It's okay. Do you want me to give you a massage?"

I giggled. "Sure," I said rolling off of him.

"Take off your shirt,"

"Is this just another ploy to get me naked?" I smirked.

He shook his head. "No. I won't make you do anything you don't want to,"

I smiled and pulled my tank top off, leaving me in just my bra.

Harry's eyes trailed down my body. "Beautiful," he whispered.

I blushed. "Thank you," I said and laid down on my stomach.

Harry pulled out a sweet smelling lotion and squeezed some in his hands. He rubbed them together and gently started rubbing my back. I giggled.

"What?" Harry asked as he rubbed my lower back.

"It's cold," I said.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, it's wonderful," I said shutting my eyes.

Harry chuckled. "I love you,"

"I love you too,"

A/N:

Hi! Thank you for reading! Happy Valentine's Day! Lots of love! :)