Special ~

Jimin's Wedding 

You checked your dress. It was perfect. Your body wasn't that beautiful anymore as you are a mother of two children. You gave birth to your daughter two months ago. One week later , you got to know that your brother proposed to his fiancée. The fiancée said Yes after so many No's. Your brother didn't know where to keep his happiness.

You and your husband took the responsibility of the guests. You couldn't help Taehyung that much as you had to look after your little one as well as your another 4 year old little one.

You looked left and right, checking your body. You did had your fat around your belly. You sighed. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist. " I don't look beautiful like before. " You told your husband. Taehyung rested his chin on your shoulder. " I think you have become even more beautiful than before , Love" Then he peck on your cheek. You giggled.

" Really ?" You asked your husband. He nodded. " If you don't believe me , then I will ask our lovely kids " Taehyung said, kissing your side of the neck.

" Taegguk-ah, Taerin-ah~~ " Taehyung walked towards his children. Taegguk was playing with his sister on the bed. The 2 month year old baby laughs whenever her brother kisses her nose. Your heart flatters whenever you see your kids. Such adorable kids. You wonder how babies could be so adorable.

Taehyung took Taerin in his arms and sat beside Taegguk. " My babies, Mommy is looking like an angel right ?" Taehyung asked. Taegguk nodded his head. " Mommy is the most beautiful mommy in the world, Appa !" Taegguk said with his baby voice. Taerin let out a few incoherence words in agreement with her father and brother. You smiled. " Aww my babies " You hugged your son and kissed his chubby cheeks.

" See Mommy , you are the most beautiful mommy in the world " Taehyung said with his boxy smile. You mouthed him a thank you before pecking his lips. " Thank you , my babies "

Jimin was checking out his look on the mirror. You let out a chuckle , seeing your brother being so nervous. " You look dashing, Oppa" You assured your brother, correcting his tie around his neck. He let out laugh. " Thanks my little sis" Jimin side hugged you. Taehyung came to the room with the kids.

Taehyung gave a big smile. " Congratulations, Jimin Hyung!" You took Taerin from Taehyung. The baby cooed as she recognized your familiar smell. You rocked her in your arms. " Jimin Samchun. " Taegguk ran into Jimin's arms. Jimin carried Taegguk in his arms.

" Hello there~ Champ. " Jimin said. Taegguk's arms were around Jimin's neck. Taegguk was smiling. " You've now became a big brother. I see~ now you have to protect your sister hmm " Jimin kissed Taegguk's chubby cheeks and Taegguk giggled.

" Of course! I'm going to protect my baby sister" Taegguk said excitedly.

" Taegguk-ah, Baby , get down on your feet. You might wrinkle your Jimin Sanchun's dress. You don't want the bride to feel sad , right ?" You told your son and he nodded in agreement. In a second he got down from Jimin's arms.

" Taerin looked so pretty like a doll. Ah~ Taerin-ah~~ " Jimin squealed seeing Taerin. You dressed up your daughter with a fluffy cute light pink frock. Taehyung also helped with Taerin dressing up such as helping with wearing shoes. Taerin's sparkly round eyes were full of curiousity. She was observing Jimin today. You smiled looking at your daughter.

You and Taehyung were beside each other. Taegguk and Taerin were kidnapped by your parents. So currently , Taehyung was your only temporary baby. Jimin was standing on the aisle waiting for his bride. You looked at your brother in awe. Today he actually looked handsome and mature person not his silly usual self.

" Oppa is looking handsome today. I'm so proud of him . " You whispered to your  husband. Taehyung agreed. Then he poked you to look at his pleading eyes. Hungry for your complement. He was waiting for your compliments so that he could be proud of his looks. You chuckled. " My husband looks handsome everyday but today my Oppa is the most handsome man alive " You said proudly.

Taehyung sighed. " Can't argue on this topic " The bride finally came with her father. You carefully watched the bride, remembering of your wedding.

" Remember our wedding ?" Taehyung whispered to you. You looked at him with a smile. " Of course. The way her father is giving her hand to Oppa is exactly like how dad gave my hand to you " Your eyes were tearing up. Those memories were beautiful. Taehyung wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

" You looked so beautiful that time. I was in awe when I saw you walking down the aisle with your father beside you. " Taehyung smiled. His voice was full of emotion. You touched his hand.

" You looked so handsome on our wedding day. That handsome face still flashes before my eyes " You told Taehyung. Finally admitting that he looked handsome that day even though he tried to hear that from your lips someday but you never told him. Taehyung smiled widely , looking at you.

Two of watched Jimin and his wife's taking their vows. You were happily watching those two.

" Will you marry again, Y/N ?" Taehyung suddenly asked you. You looked at him bewilderment. Then you smiled.

" Of course. I will. " You instantly replied happily. Taehyung smiled.

" I love you " Taehyung whispered.

" I love you more "

I pronounce you husband and wife

Taehyung and you intertwined your hands. Your wedding rings were shinning even more than ever like it got new life in it. The love of you two is forever and ever. Even though there was a time both of you were in a place to misunderstand each other but as the time passed by your love for each grows even more.

The End
20. 08. 21

This is a little gift for the readers who are still reading this books. This books is a little bit special to me. As an amateur writer , it means a lot when I see people leaving such encouraging words for me. I'm really thankful for your kind words. Thank you very much for your support 💜

- Hrimin