03

Min House

There's  always a war between you and jimin when it comes to food . You two glared at each other. Those glares were creating an invisible electricity which only your parents can see.

Both of your parents' sighed at your behaviour. They don't even know if their children are still child or grown up.

" Cut it out both of you!! " Your mom said with a stern voice. She can't tolerate this childish act anymore.

" Ask him to let go the last piece of the  pizza " You glared at your brother.

" No! Ask her to let go" Jimin replied.

" Why should I ? Last piece is the best piece. You let go! " You tried to pull the plate towards you but Jimin was using his strength to stop you.

Having enough of your childish war. Your mom took that last piece of the pizza and ate it.

You both stared at her in disbelief.

Kim House

Taehyung was sighing. Namjoon saw that and asked him what happened. Taehyung said nothing just stared at his food.

" Do you umm want to meet your future wife, Taehyung ? " Namjoon asked his son.

Taehyung thought for a moment and smirk. " Sure why not? "

Min House

" Do you know Soora that Taehyung wants to meet with me ? " You said in disbelief.

" Really ? Geez Jeasook !! Just put my baby down !! " She told her husband.

Soora has been married to Jaesook for 2 years . They have a little baby boy.

" What? My son wants to fly~ So I'm helping him~ " You heard Jaesook's voice faintly.

You chuckled at your friend's nagging. " Geez Soora. Give your husband some air to breathe. "

" I still don't understand if I am raising one or two children. " She said while laughing.

" Ok I'm hanging up now~ Say Hi to Jaesook Oppa ."

" I'll~~ "