09

You went to your father's office. Min Enterprise. You scoffed looking at your husband's pictures everywhere in the building. " Geez is he CEO or model ?"

You went to the front desk. The receptionist sweetly smiled and her smile faded. She looked at your dress. Plain white shirt and jeans with messy hair bun and backpack.

She gave you a bitchy vibe but you shrugged. You were not there to deal with a receptionist. You were there to talk with your dad.

" Hi, I want to meet with, Mr. Min Yoongi " You gave a smile to the receptionist. " Do you have an appointment with Mr. Min ?" She looked at her computer. " No " You simply replied. She sighed. " I'm sorry. You can't meet with him today , Ma'am." She looked at you and gave a tight smile. " At least, can you call his assistant or whatever? " " I'm sorry, Ma'am. Another time " " But " Your patience was running away " Look , Min Yoongi is my dad and I want to meet with him" She laughed and smirked " A lot of girls came here saying they were Mr. Min's daughter. You think I'm a fool ? Look at your dress. I know that Mr. Min's daughter won't dress up like that. Please you can leave now or I have to call security " She smirked at you mockingly.

You leaned on the desk and glared at her. You couldn't tolerate this rude behaviour. You knew that it was because of your dress which screams POOR that's why you couldn't meet with your father. Geez who hired this type of receptionist who judge people with dresses ? " You know what I don't give a fuck to the APPOINTMENT AND I'M MEETING THAT OLD MAN " You slammed your fist on the desk and ran towards the main office. The receptionist called for the security. The security were on the tail of yours. " Fuck "

Everyone in the office looked at you and security guards playing tag. Well it's not tag whatever. You directly went inside the elevator and show your tongue at those security guards. Luckily they didn't catch you. The security guards also took another elevator to catch you. The top floor. " Geez , Papa! Why is your office on the top floor ?" Race was on. The elevator ding and also another one ding. You saw the security guards and you ran directly towards your father's office. The security guards chase you too. You accidentally stumbled on a worker. His papers flew away from his hand and you said a quick sorry.

Min Yoongi, Gotcha! Finally you found his office. Huge ass office. You barged into the office and your father was spooked. He was talking with his assistant " PAPA " You hugged your father and hide behind him. The security guards came to the room, out of breath and bowed to your father. Yoongi looked at them and you. " We are sorry to interrupt you, Sir. This crazy girl came to the office forcefully and we were chasing her. We will take her away now " The main security guard signalled others to take you away.

You were hugging your father like it was the end. Yoongi raised his hand to stop them. " No need for that. " You showed your tongue at those security guards again (😝😝). The assistant smiled at your childish act " But sir, she- " He was cut off by Yoongi " This my daughter and she can come anytime she wants. You all can go back to your work " The security guards bowed again and left.

You let go off your father and smiled but you earned a flick on your forehead by your father. " Geez Papa " You groaned and rubbed your forehead. Yoongi laughed and hugged you tight . " I ca-can't breath " He let go off you. " So, you are coming back to work " Yoongi asked you. You nodded and took a seat on the couch. " Yeah. I've searched for jobs online but none is better than yours " You smiled " Beside I was getting bored staying at home. I earned my degrees for having a job anyway~" Yoongi ruffled your hair." That's my girl. Assistant Jeon will show you the office later but I have something to tell you " He looked at his assistant and the assistant went back to his office. " I think you should know this as a sister. Your brother has a fiancée" You were stunned. What's with your family and arranged marriage ?