01

Do you know in what type of thing people became nosy ?

IDOL DATING SCANDAL!!
When a idol gets a scandal people , reporters and of course fangirls go crazy.

And that situation is now happening in the office of a famous company. The staffs are going crazy with the rumour.

" I can't believe he broke up with that beautiful actress " One of the female staff said to her co-workers.

" Yeah. This morning I had a heart attack after knowing that news. " Shocked. Yep that was written on her face.

A guy ran into the office with a bang. Panting. " D-director KIM IS COMING !!"

" FUCK " All said in unison and ran back to their  own cabin.

Director Kim as in Kim Taehyung. Owner of  the Kim Corporation. Well he is not the actual owner his father is. He has a history of being playboy but recently he stopped playing with girls and he is focusing on his job.

He entered the office with his assistant beside him. Everyone got up to greet him and he didn't even glance or replied. He went straight to his office.

Taehyung took a deep breath and exhale. " It's good to be back " He said with a smile.

" Geez Hyung , thank goodness you're here. " His assistant said with a smile.

" Now tell me what did that idiot do again " Taehyung asked his assistant.

" AHHH ahh hyungggg " the guy screamed in pain. Taehyung was twisting his wrists.

" I told you not to have a dating scandal , Jungmin! " Taehyung said with a intimidating voice.

Park Jungmin. A very good friend of Taehyung. He is also a player like Taehyung. Work, party and girls. That was he lived for. Jungmin is an idol. Recently, he got into a scandal with an actress. He dated the actress for a while but dumped her after he got something he was looking for. As  for
Taehyung, he worries about his friend's career . What's why he told Jungmin to not have dating scandal but that Jungmin never pay a heed to his friend.

" Hyung ,,, Hyung.. that was meant for my entertainment. Nothing was serious. " Jungmin tried to explain himself.

" By the way, was she good ? " Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face. What can we say ? A player is always a player~

Jungmin pushed Taehyung off of him. And got up." She was good " Jungmin smirked.

" That's my Friend !"

Kim House

" I'm really worried about my son, Yoongi Hyung. " Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's father said to his friend. " He is not dating anyone. Work & work "

" And I am worried about my daughter" Yoongi groaned when he remembered his daughter's doing. Setting the chemistry lab on fire for entertainment. That was her dream after all.

Both of them sighed. And they both looked at each other and said with unison " WHAT ABOUT A MARRIAGE BETWEEN THEM?! "

MIN HOUSE

"Hell WHAT!!!! " You screamed at that sudden news. Both of your parents closed their ears with their hands to protect their ear drums.

" Yah yah.. Stop screaming like a dying  chicken, kid." Your father zipped your mouth his hand.

You removed his hand from your mouth. " But papa, I'm still youngggg~~ " You gave your father your puppy eyes.

" Nope. Not happening , young lady. You're getting married and that's it. " Your father said with determination.

You looked at your mom and gave her your puppy eyes. " Not working , y/n. You're 28 now. It's time to get you married. "

You " tsk"ed. " Oh c'mon! I just returned from abroad and now you're telling me you fixed my wedding. " You whined like a baby. Jump on the couch. Sulking.

Kim House

In here , Taehyung was sulking. He can't say " No " to his father. He is THE KIM NAMJOON.

" Daddddd.... I don't wanna marry that girl " Taehyung said with a whiny voice.

" Kim Taehyung. I can't tolerate your this kind of behaviours. You are getting married. That's it. End of the discussion. " His father said with a intimidating tone.

" Fine. I will marry that Mean girl. " Taehyung then left his father's room with mental breakdown.

He was horrified with the thought of no more freedom. " Say bye to freedom, Taehyung"

Namjoon peeked outside and let out a relived breathe " Phew I thought he won't listen to me but he did. I'm proud of myself. "

Min House

" Oppa !! Say something to , Papa ." You tried to convince your elder brother.

Mean Jimin uh * cough *I mean Min Jimin, A hottest bachelor.A magazine ranked him 1st in hottest bachelor CEO. Yep he is the best brother you have.

" What will I get if I convince Dad to stop your marriage? " Playing on his phone. Not giving a shit about your messed up situation.

You thought for a moment and said " You can get a lot of love and hugs from me " You said with a fake anime cute girl voice.

That voice made your brother cringed and causing you to get thrown out of his room.

You banged on his door. " FREAKING MEAN JIMIN. OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR. " You banged his door even more.

" Yah JUST GO TO YOUR FREAKING ROOM !! Don't disturb me WHEN I'M PLAYING GAME " Jimin screamed from the other side.

And Yoongi sighed at his childrens' bickerings. It was the daily show for him and his wife.

02/ 05/30