28

Taehyung sat emotionless. He watched the guy before him was tied to a chair , breathing heavily and beaten up. Taehyung didn't say just stared at the guy.

The guy somehow regained his strength and tried to lift up his face. He was trying to say something. His whispered at first. " Speak louder " Taehyung spoke.

The guy gulped. " P-please... L-let me g-go.." The guy somehow finished. Taehyung smirked. " Think what you did " Taehyung started to roll his sleeves. The guy helplessly watched Taehyung taking a syringe.

The guy started to shake in fear. " P-please.. N-No. "  Taehyung lifted his eyebrow and glared at the beaten up guy. " What no ?" Taehyung mocked. The guy shaked his head ferociously. " P-please "

" Shhh It'll be fine , Taehyung " The needle was injected to that beaten up guy's skin. The guy looked at Taehyung in terror. He immediately started to feel headache and everything was becoming blurry.

" Y/N will be fine after this. " Taehyung snickered as he watched the guy before him becoming unconscious.

Taehyung walked out of the room. His assistant was following him behind. " Give that guy to police with the voice recording. I want him to rot in jail " Taehyung spat.

It all started when Taehyung found a parcel with your name. He opened the parcel out of curiosity and he found many pictures of him but that wasn't him. But only taken from side. From the side profile that person looked like Taehyung. Exactly like him.

He furrowed his eyebrows while looking through the pictures. He didn't like those pictures at all. These pictures could create misunderstanding. So kept those pictures to himself and hired some people to catch that guy.

After few days , they really caught that guy. They beaten up that guy but didn't beaten up to death. Taehyung didn't wanted to be a murderer. He just wanted to know that guy's story of impersonating him.

Taehyung felt so disgusted when the guy told him that he ( the guy) slept with many women pretending to be Taehyung and how easily the women were ready to sleep with him. Taehyung scared that guy with many thing. Taehyung do knew how to break someone. All Taehyung got to know that the guy was impersonating him because of money. The guy didn't tell who was behind all this but at least Taehyung got to know that someone is trying to create misunderstanding between you two.

Taehyung knew that if you had seen those pictures you would start to lose your self-esteem. Your self-confidence was going lower after that accident with that actress. Taehyung was pretty sure that you were having trouble. He didn't want you to be sad and frustrated. That's why he took the matters at hand and didn't tell you at all.

He did a right thing. 

" HOW COULD HE GET CAUGHT ?! " Yuhan shouted at his assistant. The poor assistant looked at the floor. " Sir, calm down. It looks like Director Kim hired some people to catch the fake Taehyung. " Assistant Lim told Yuhan, who was huffing in anger.

Yuhan was enraged with everything. He was this close to get you out of that Taehyung's grasp but that Taehyung wasn't letting you out. Taehyung was coming on the way of Yuhan and it was making him frustrated.

If Taehyung wouldn't be in this world that's mean you would be free. Yuhan started to think like that. He was done with everything. Now he is considering as his last chance.

If he wanted you to be his,so he had to do this. He would do this. He didn't care about others. He only care about you and you were being his.

Yuhan started to laugh hysterically. His assistant was confused why his boss started to laugh. Assistant Lim sometimes doesn't understand his boss. All he knew that his boss was a crazy genius and he had to follow Yuhan until the death.

" Assistant Lim, I want you to do an arrangement " Yuhan knowingly smile with himself. All Yuhan knew was this arrangement would make you his.

07.07.30

Hello Everyone 😊
I hope you all are doing fine.
Have a good day 💜

- hrimin

Unedited
( I'm too lazy to edit )