18

You looked in front of you. Only thing you could see was a strong business woman. But inside, there's a little girl. The little girl couldn't not come out because of the persona that you created. A strong business woman, Min Y/N.

Min Y/N , she is strong and heartless when it comes to business. But Y/N, she is soft-hearted, vulnerable & insecure. She doesn't know how to deal with people. She doesn't know how to express her feelings. Taehyung has not seen her yet. All Taehyung saw was the strong, Min Y/N.

After that incident with V made you even vulnerable. He was the one to take your innocence.You locked yourself for weeks. You let your father's pride down by becoming weak. Your parents didn't knew all about this. You thought you weren't good enough for V that's why he left you. Thinking that, you tortured yourself for weeks. Yuhan was there for you. He was always there. You asked Yuhan to made you forget about V. He made you forget about V for some times. But V always came back to your mind. No matter how much you slept with Yuhan, V would always come back to your mind.

You changed your whereabouts.You became strong. You started to forget about V. Yuhan helped you a lot with that. You could feel that Yuhan was falling for you. You could feel the way Yuhan looked at you, the way he smiled at you screamed love and adoration.But you were too afraid to commit. You were afraid to be in love again.

What's why you played dumb. You knew that every time you slept with him, it made difficult for him to stop his feelings. Still you played dumb. One time, you went back home. Only to be informed that your parents arranged your marriage with Namjoon's son who happened to be Taehyung.At first, you were furious. You made a fuss about it but when you thought about Yuhan, it made you think. It made you think how much you were hurting him by sleeping around with him. You were selfish for using him. You didn't love him because you still loved V.

You were having mental breakdown. Then you decided what you should do. The only way to stop sleeping around with Yuhan was to marry Taehyung. You went to his place, the day your brother drag you to follow him to a cafe. The moment you broke your that relationship you felt relieved because you would not hurt him anymore.

Now you had only problem was Taehyung. You hadn't seen him for years. You didn't even know how he looked like. You asked your father for his picture or something related to him but your father didn't let you see Taehyung's face. He told you that you would personally meet him on the lunch.

Honestly, you used to like Taehyung . He was your first love. But when you first saw him with a girl, it made you heartbroken. Then your father sent you to abroad to study. You were happy to get away from there. You were happy that you could surpass your feelings.

You forget about Taehyung and lived your life to the fullest. You heard that Taehyung became a player. You laughed at the fact. You had a player brother as well. Then you met V. You both dated for sometimes and one time he left without any explanation. You became vulnerable that time. But you started to move on.

The day, you went to the restaurant. You met with him again. Your eyes widen looking at him . You heart beated insanely. He was there. That day , you knew that Kim Taehyung was your V. You were so angry that he forgot about you and was ready to marry someone. But you were glad and that someone was you.

You happily become his wife.

Only his wife.

And no one is going to take him away from you. You were going to grasp him in your palm. People may call you obsessed for that. He made you liked that. He became your obsession and you were obsessed with him.

You kept every track about him. What he was doing , who he was meeting etc.  As far as you knew, he was not seeing someone  behind on your back and you trusted him.

You looked at your laptop, watching Taehyung. You smiled. As you looked away from the laptop's screen , he smirked .

The only thing you didn't know about him was  he is a man with many secrets. He is not what he looked like. He is more than that. He knew you planted cameras inside his office so did he.

Just like he was your obsession so you were his obsession.

You both were obsessed with each other what's make you both poisonous yet sweet.

02.05.20