14

The lights of the room was dim. Panting noise can be heard. Two bodies were collided together and sinister noise were leaving from their mouth.

The guy reached his climax and pull out, making her feel empty. He didn't even care if the woman was satisfied or not. She was annoyed at his behaviour.

The guy laid on the bed and his hands were on his face, covering. " What was that ?!" She snapped. The guy removed his hands from his face and glared at that woman. " What ?" He asked back.

" Seriously?" Woman was annoyed. She was sexually frustrated. The guy only cared about his desire not her." You're worst !!" The woman started to dress up, irritatedly.

The guy rolled his eyes and snaked his arms around her waist. She paused. She thought he would do it again to make her feel good.

He roughly made her face him and he grabbed her jaw. Then he smirked looking at her. She was pretty but not that pretty like her. The woman was looking at his perfect face. Everything about him was perfect but why he was so cold? That was her question.

The woman's eyes showed lust. Every woman he slept with were pretty but they were not her. " Start over ?" The woman asked him as she bit her lower lip, seductively.

The guy leaned toward her. The woman was desperate to have those lips again against her lips. Lips were about to touched but the guy chuckled. She looked at him confused. Then he stopped chuckling and his stares became cold. He brought his face closer to her ear and whispered " I only slept with women to satisfy my needs not to satisfy them "  Then he jerk the woman off him like she was dust or something. The woman stared at him in disbelief.

" Assistant Lim " He called out for his assistant. The assistant came to his room quickly. " Yes, Sir" " Get this woman out of my sight " The guy spat and he went to his luxurious bathroom. The assistant took the woman out of there.

Hot water was running through his body. His mind always went back to her. " Y/N " He called your name. He  remembered the day , you asked him to break off the ties with you. He couldn't say anything that day. He was in shock. No other woman can satisfy his need even though he slept with many. He only needed you back in his life and he would take you back in his life if that means to snatch you from Taehyung.

He looked himself in mirror. " Choi Yuhan always wins, Y/N. I'm coming to take you back " He was not that Yuhan anymore. He changed himself completely. Now everyone knew him as cold CEO Choi.

_________________
__________________

" Fuck " You cursed as you felt the pain in your lower region. You sat down on the bed. " Damn he was bigger than Yuhan " You whispered to yourself. " I can't even move " You whined. Your body was still naked only the cover was hiding your exposed body and that Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

You wanted to go to the washroom. You wanted to freshen up. Then Taehyung came out of the washroom and smiled at you. " Good morning, baby " He kissed your cheek. You pushed him off you gently and he laughed. " Take me to the washroom, Taehyung. I can't walk " You gave him a pout.

He was overwhelmed with your whinny self. He was just happy to make you his. Only his. He carried you to the washroom with a smile. He helped you get into the bathtub. Your body relaxed as Luke warm water made contact with your body. Taehyung kissed your forehead and left you there so that you could wash yourself up.

________________
________________

It was really hard to move after having a rough night. But you have to. You slowly made your way to the hallway. You saw Kim's family photo. 5 of them were smiling. Taehyung's elder brother Kim Seokjin and younger sister Kim Jennie. Kim siblings were so cute when they were little. You smiled looking at the pictures. You met them on your wedding day. Seokjin was handsome as well as hilarious. Jennie gave arrogant vibe but she wasn't arrogant at all. She was a very sweet girl.

Seokjin didn't want to take over his father's company because he had no interest. He just wanted to focus on his acting career. As for Jennie, she was in abroad for education and Taehyung ? He....... was behind you, staring at your form like a creep. You looked behind and jumped in shock. He was laughing his ass off.

" Don't scare me like that " You scolded him. He hugged from behind as you both look at the pictures. " Are you feeling ok ?" He asked you. " I'm still sore but I'll manage " You replied. Taehyung kissed her shoulder and rest his chin on your head.

24.04.20

This is Yuhan👆by the way