21

You sat beside your mother-in-law. She was comforting you. " Aigoo , my dear. Don't cry, Y/N-ah " She rubbed your back.

You were shocked yourself too. Why you were crying you didn't even know. All you knew was you're being overwhelmed by your hormones. Pregnancy makes everything weird. Taehyung rushed into the room holding your pregnancy report , screaming your name. Listening to his voice, you could tell  he was so happy. He was  smiling ear to ear.

He finally found you sitting beside his mom. " Taehyung! What did you do to my Y/N ?! " His mother asked him sternly. She pulled his ears and you felt satisfaction by it. " Ah ah , Eomma!. It hurts" Taehyung tried to get away from her. " What did you do to her ?" She crossed her arms over her chest. " Eomma Eomma Eomma " Taehyung shaked his mom with happiness. The poor lady felt dizzy. " Oh my " Then Taehyung hugged her.

Mrs. Kim shaked her head and broke into smile. " What happened ?" Taehyung smiled. " You're going TO BE A GRANDMA !!!" She covered her mouth in happiness and pushed Taehyung aside. Taehyung pouted. She hugged you tightly. " I'm so happy today. Thank you, Dear. Thank you so much. " Mrs. Kim was crying bacause of joy that you both gave her. She stretched out her arm for Taehyung. Taehyung happily joined the hug.

Happiest day for both Min & Kim family. Your parents were over the moon when you told them about your pregnancy. Jimin bear hugged you. He was so happy to be an uncle. He also started to plan what he was going to do with his unborn niece or nephew. " Y/N , I'm telling you. If the baby's gonna be a girl so keep then name her Minji. It's cool right? Or if it's a boy, then you should keep this name Yoonmin " He said with a proud voice, one arm around your shoulder. You laughed. " What ? Those names were cool , Ok! Just like me" You rolled your eyes playfully.

Taehyung was sitting beside you on the bed. One hand on your stomach, rubbing gently and another was holding your hand. He didn't leave your side after he found out you were pregnant. " Daddy is going to protect you , baby. No matter what happens " He kissed your stomach. You smiled. You were feeling uwus. Then he kissed your forehead. " I love you, Y/N. Thank you for this special gift "

Min Corporation

" Take a deep breath, Y/N " You told yourself. You didn't want to stress out. If you stressed out, it would harm the baby. " Calm. I'm calm " You exhaled and inhaled. Assistant Jeon was looking at you. He noticed something different about you. You were awfully calm today. He was finding it suspicious. You were lioness in this office. That's why employees named you " lioness Min " .

But end of the day, you couldn't help but shout at your lazy employees. They were driving you crazy. You wondered how did they even got the job. You pinched your nose-bridge in frustration. It was 5 pm so you left the office. Other employees also left. You and your assistant were the last one to leave.

You were about to slip because of your clumsy steps. Jungkook caught you in time. Your heart was beating so fast because of fear. You were about to lose your baby because of your mistake. Thinking about losing your baby made you felt terrible. " Noona " Jungkook called you out. You looked at him with gratitude. If he wasn't there with you , you could've lost your baby. " Thank you, Jungkook. You saved my life " You were holding Jungkook for support. Jungkook nodded with a smile.

On the other side, Taehyung saw your assistant's arms were around you. His blood boiled. Sight of you being in another man's arms. He took a heavy steps towards both of you. " Y/N " Taehyung gritted his teeth but keeping a happy face. He snatched you from Jungkook's arms. " I'll take her " Taehyung gave a forceful smile to Jungkook. Jungkook could feel the intense vibe coming from Taehyung. He awkwardly bowed at you two.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around you protectively and keeping you close. " Let's go home, doll. You must be tired " You looked up to see his face but he was facing straight. His jaw was tightened. Did he had bad day at office ? You thought to yourself. " Yeah " You replied quietly.

05.06.20