30

3 months

Everything changed after your death. It's been 3 months since your death. Taehyung woke up. Like everyday the side of his bed was empty. He was trying to get over his habit.

He was used to your warmth pressing on his side. Now his side felt cold and empty. He missed your sweet voice, hugs and your kisses.

He sadly smiled at your picture. " Good morning, Honey "

He came out of the shower and looked at the couch. He chuckled when remembered how you used to sat on there with your grumpy face when he takes shower more than 10 minutes. You would always nagged at him about how he was showering like an elephant and making you late for work. On those days , he would've rolled his eyes on you or tease you. Now no one is nagging at him and he missed them.

He cherished the memory of you, you both's first kiss, first night, the moment you both got married, the moment you both spent, the moment when you gave him the happy news of being father, the moment when you both first saw your baby and heard the baby's heartbeat. He kept them in his heart. He heart ached for you and his unborn child. A tear slipped from his eyes. " I miss you, Y/N. I miss you both "

Taehyung covered his face with his hands. He was tearing up again and again like other days. He couldn't handle this emptiness. It was too much to handle.

Taehyung was expressionless. He sat on his chair. The chair beside him was yours. He went awfully quite. He ate his breakfast silently.

Mrs. Kim watched her son. Her heart ached for her child. She couldn't watch Taehyung like this. Awfully silent Taehyung. Where's her that bright child who used to talk nonstop. She sighed. Your death was unexpected for Mrs. Kim too. She was also having hard time accepting. But for her son, she had to be strong.

He had to accept that his wife is no more with him. " I'm leaving for office " Taehyung  informed.

Taehyung's phone dinged. He pulled the device from his pocket. He furrowed his eyebrows.

+0**********

Taehyung, find me
Please

" What is this nonsense ?!" He angrily muttered.  He furiously shoved his phone inside his pocket. Only person that used to do prank on him was his friend , Jungmin.

" That idiot! " Taehyung went inside his car which was waiting for him. He look into his phone. His eyes softened at your picture. His gallery was filled up with yours and his pictures.

" Why are you so beautiful, Y/N ?" He stroked his thumb on your picture. He sighed. " Are you really gone ? I just can't accept it " He muttered.

The driver watched Taehyung through the mirror. He felt so bad when he saw Taehyung's sadden eyes. Poor kid.

" Take me to Jungmin's entertainment company , Mr. Sul " Taehyung told the driver. The car went to the way to Jungmin's entertainment company.

Jinhit Entertainment

( A/N : I just had to do it 😂😂😂. I love Jinhit )

The lady asked if Taehyung needed her assistance or not. Taehyung directly refused. Why won't he ? He had been visiting this company. It's his brother's company after all.

Seokjin might not took over his father's company because he was already had a company of his.

" Hyung !! " Jungmin smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung gave that guy a tight smile. Jungmin hugged Taehyung. " I'm so sorry about your loss. " Taehyung nodded.

" How are you doing, Jungmin-ah ?" Taehyung asked his friend. " Nothing. Just had a comeback and my album is doing quite well. " Jungmin told his friend.

" You got my message , right ? That's why you were visiting me right ?" Jungmin playfully elbowed Taehyung.

" You sent me a text ?" Taehyung asked. Jungmin nodded and smiled ear to ear. " Of course! It was me. Who were you expecting ?" Jungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

" No one " Taehyung whispered.

He was a fool to believe that it was you who sent him a text. He became so hopeful. He thought for a second that you weren't dead. You were asking for him to find you. His heart burdened once again.

Y/N is dead. She's not coming back to me anymore.

09.07.20

Happy birthday you
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear ARMYs
Happy birthday day to youuuuu
💜💜💜💜💜💜
It's our fandom's birthday ARMYs
Happy birthday to All ARMYs

Have great day~
😘😘

- hrimin

Unedited