Epilogue

"Mhm, Steve stop! "

It's a lazy Sunday morning and Tony wakes up to wet kisses all over his face. He wishes he could say that it's a rare occurrence but not really. Nobody believes that he doesn't like it anyway and if he's honest with himself he loves it. It's been like that ever since he moved in with Steve about three months ago.

At first he felt like he couldn't be useful in anything but after a while the older man introduced him to his tech team and everything made sense. It's like he was born for this and he adores every moment. The engineers in the team seem to love him as well so he really couldn't ask for anything more. He still works at the cafe with Natasha and Clint even though Steve tells him he doesn't have to do anything but focusing on his studies.

"I can't help it babe! Happy birthday! You're 18! It's your day today we're gonna do anything you want! " Steve says sounding like an excited puppy to the teen's ears.

"You know what I want? To sleep" Tony deadpans but as he's sees his boyfriend happy face fall he adds " Okay you big big baby I'm up! "

"Good because I made you breakfast in bed and I have a small present for you later! Besides everyone knows birthday sex it's the best" The blond winks.

"Wow calm down there Tigger. Bring the tray on! "

_______________time skip____________________

It's almost afternoon and they've been in bed for the biggest part of the day when the doorbell rings.

"Oh why is this always happening? " Steve groans and proceeds get up.

"Hey lay back down I'll go. It's probably Nat and Clint. They said they'll swing by after their shift ends."

Tony walks down the hallway just when the bell rings again. "Now I'm coming! " He shouts.

He opens the door and he barely has time to breathe before he's "attacked" by a tall man shouting "Tones!"

The man takes a step back and now Tony would've recognised him anywhere even though the last time that he saw him was almost 4 years and he has much larger now.

"Rhodey!! I can't believe it's you! I didn't even know you got my letter! Omg I missed you so so much, Honeybear! "

A bit later when Steve makes his appearance at the living room and  witnesses the younger boy clinging to an older man dressed in a military uniform he knows he was right from the beginning when he thought that this would be a better present than anything he could ever buy with money. This and the letter in his pocket reading :
to Anthony E. Stark
Congratulations your application to MIT has been accepted...

And then Tony turns around catching his eyes " Thank you , I love you " He says silently.

"I love you too" He replies the same way.

And they're happy.
_____________________________________________
Aaaand she's back! I know it's probably the longest I've gone without an update but the last month was very hard for me so I really hope you can forgive.
Anyway on the bright side I want to say a big congratulations to my baby Hazza for his Grammy Award he fooking deserved it.

And now to the story

And now to the story. This was it. Yeah I know we all wanted to last longer but I couldn't do it so I preferred to end it earlier than keep writing more and then abandon it.
I wanna say a huge thank you to all of you that read this story and commented and voted. It really means the world to me. Your comments were what made me keep writing.
Sooo thank you thank you thank you!
Take care and tpwk
All the love
-E